Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC broadband in Dublin 7

• 03-10-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

Anyone else having problems with their UPC broadband in the Dublin 7 area tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

I've had problems the last few days with constant modem resets....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

I've noticed a drop in my connection speed today, achieving 'bout 6 - 15mb most of day.. i'm back down to about 9mb now and not improving much from that. 25mb connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭DecTenToo

Yeah, it's been resetting a few times today - 7am, and a few times between 4pm and now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

I'm in D2 ... But also having issues. It disconnected a few times in the afternoon, and now it's just not working. Once in a while I get access or a few minutes, but most of the time it's down :-s are you experiencing similar symptoms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Im in D5 and having awful problems with mine the last week.

Half loading pages/not loading some pictures/slow video buffering and random disconnections.

Another friend of mine in D17 is having similar problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

D12 here and like those above having issues with my UPC connection. During the day is just so slow with random disconnects.

Speedtest last night was 18p 21 down and 2.5 up

Speedtest today is 18p 13 down and it craps out at the upload part.

UPC being able to provide 100m packages is pointless went none of there customers can get the more basic speeds on the standard package :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

Venom wrote: »
    D12 here and like those above having issues with my UPC connection. During the day is just so slow with random disconnects.

Speedtest last night was 18p 21 down and 2.5 up

Speedtest today is 18p 13 down and it craps out at the upload part.

UPC being able to provide 100m packages is pointless went none of there customers can get the more basic speeds on the standard package :(

Dublin22 here: webpages were sluggish to load for me yesterday with the wheel spinning for long spells, some links needed to be clicked twice. live streaming suffered a bit too.. with these issues I still got good results on speedtest. so I dunno :confused:
    All working fine today though.

Advertisement