Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Dog Kennels Around Thurles ???

• 04-10-2011 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi guys,

I am heading down to Tipp in a few weeks and to minimise the length of time I have to put my pooch in a boarding kennels Im thinking of bringing him with me and putting him into a kennels around the area I'm staying.

Im staying in Thurles (Ballycahill) so would anyone be able to reccommend anywhere really good in that area that I could leave him? Id be happy for anywhere in a 20min drive radius but ideally towards Galway direction.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Taceom

I use the Fortfield Kennels on the Thurles road to Nenagh. Not sure if that would be on the Galway route but I find them great there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Haven't tried kennels on that side of Thurles, there are a few around the area Holycross, Dublin road Thurles is a new-ish one they also do day boarding and there's Rathhealy pet lodge in Urlingford although that would probably be slightly longer to get to but the road is good.
    Haven't tried any of these just making suggestions to check out.
    If you do find a really good one let us know though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 taceistagam

Thanks for your replies guys, I used Greenview kennels in Holycross and couldnt fault them, they were clean and spacious, very reasonably priced and the lady running them was nice too so happy days all round!

Advertisement