Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALCID Card for Undergrad

Options
  • 04-10-2011 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

How hard would it be to get an ALCID card even though I'm an undergrad? I have a lot of research to do in Trinity College Library and its so annoying having to get a letter of recommendation and then a day pass each time I want admission.
    I've noticed at the (UCD) Library Desk they don't ask me for my student card/number when I ask for the letter, and sometimes they ask "are you undergrad or postgrad?", so I was wondering if I just chanced it and said postgrad would they give me an ALCID card with no further questions? :D
    Does anyone have any experience of this/know whats required to get an ALCID card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Ever2010

Not going to happen! They'll need your student card to give you an alcid card and you have to fill out an application form with all of your details.

Advertisement