Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling In November

Options
  • 04-10-2011 7:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Thinking about travelling alone in November just wondering does anyone have any advice on good places to go at that time of year, would be nice to go somewhere with alright weather and somewhere u could meet new people too. I've never done this before so any additional advice would be helpful too. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Well what's your budget and how long you planning for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Cork1988

My budget would be healthy although i'd prefer to keep costs down a small bit if i can and I'd have two weeks for travelling

Maybe do a mini inter rail. Paris Amsterdam Berlin krackow

ya was thinking something like that or another option I'd thought of was maybe a week in Italy and spend the second week somewhere like Madrid then

Well it depends how busy you want to be but madrid italy sounds super

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

you're not really likely to get great weather in either of those places unless you go to sicily or sardinia and even there it's not going to be very warm.

inter-rail would be a good idea give you a bit of freedom to hang around if you meet nice people or move on if you're bored.

berlin is a great spot for a weekend and likely to be good hostels there to meet up with people. or you could do that sofa-surfing as you'd then get to meet people but you would have to be able to put people up yourself when you get home.

Ya inter railing may be a better option, just gathering ideas at the moment, I wouldnt do the sofa surfing thing though would prefer to stay in a hostel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Egypt.
    Cairo - Luxor -Aswan

Advertisement