Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night cafes in Limerick?

• 04-10-2011 9:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Anyone if EPIC cafe and Cafe Noir are still opening late?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Haven't seen them open recently tbh! When they did open they were not really busy anyway!

Try Lulu's on Catherine Street!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

That EPIC cafe was nice i was in there one night thought it would do well in the market quarter

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Was Epic Cafe on the other corner opposite BBs Coffee & Muffins? If so I passed it the other day around 5p.m. and it was closed

I think it was only late night thursday to sunday,or so i heard

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Try Lulu's on Catherine Street!

Had breakfast in here this morning. Lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

The Cafe Noir late opening was quietly discontinued...

Is Lulu;s the place always being spammed on Facebook as a meeting place for Social Media Ireland?Seemms like a cult or something!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

bigpink wrote: »
    Is Lulu;s the place always being spammed on Facebook as a meeting place for Social Media Ireland?Seemms like a cult or something!

I don't follow them on Facebook, but I was talking to one of the lads who works there. They've cut back to 2 late nights a week for the time being.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I went there for a fry during a night out and it was yummy so I'd recommend it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭K.Hammett

Any new information about the open mic nights they were planning to have in there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement