Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teddy Tedson

Options
  • 04-10-2011 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭

Now I Know this should be in one of the God forums but my recent ban prohibits it.

So the man that has Ted in his first and second name how much of a boards legend is he?

Although on boards less than year Teddy has made us laugh, cry and melted our hearts which such heart melting funny sad threads like "Am I pregnant"

So I've missed my period again. I've also been sick in the mornings and felt quite tired during the day. I've also experienced mild headaches. Along with all of this my back has been quite sore

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74572390

Teddy Tedson the man with more threads than posts is nearing his first birthday 31-october and lets hope he gets legendary statues by then -

So to leave you ponder whether Teddy is a legend - Here's one of his finests posts when somebody asked how much was a few.

'1, 2 skip a few, 99, 100 A Few=3 - 98 inclusive'

Is Teddy a Legend? 18 votes

Teddy is a legend
    0%
    Teddy is not not a legend
    100%
    Jesus Weptpinky 06cherryghostderfderfDiddler1977Oranage2Princess Peachlater12SparkySpitfireTheBodyOhMSGliveBarry BarryRolliSindridd972Chuckenmaguic24BarcodeMuncher 18 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Yikes, flattered Orange, but I'm just a regular Teddy.
    I'll tell you who was a Legend though! Karl Hungus and Liah!
    I'm going to make one for them.

Advertisement