Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dramatic Smiles Teeth Whitening

• 04-10-2011 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

I have really yellow teeth despite brushing twice a day with whitening toothpaste...
    Does anyone know if Dramatic Smiles is available in Ireland?
    If so where?
    Or does anybody have any reccomendations as to teeth whitening kits that wont break the bank?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Groupon have a deal today for a home whitening kit for €24.99 instead of €129.99. Not sure if it's any good but worth a shot at that price. Link here, not sure if it works though, you probably have to put in your email address first if you're not already registered but it should be on their homepage when you do log in.

i bought the crest strips off ebay and they've helped. they're cheap enough

i found laser whitening really helped a lot though, but i'm not sure how long it lasted
    i'd hang on and wait for a citydeal of some sort for it with a reputable salon if i were you, if you go down that road. the place i went to offered a free top up treatment within 6 months also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Try brushing your teeth with bicarbonate of soda for a few days. Will make a good difference.

Advertisement