Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rheumatologist(for Autoimmune Disorder) Recommendation

• 04-10-2011 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hiya

Am just wondering if anyone can recommend a rheumatologist, particularly if you've seen one for an autoimmune disorder. Am on the hunt for one & would prefer to go to someone recommended.

Thanks

SQ

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hiya, I used Dr. John Ryan in CUH, I thought he was very good and he came very highly reccommended to me too. Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MichOS

Hello,
    My daughter and I attend Donnacha Ó Grádaigh's clinic at the Rheumatology Unit in Waterford Regional Hospital. It's a building in the grounds of the main hospital, away from all the bustle (and the never-ending corridors!). I've been attending him for years and find him and the unit excellent. I think though, you may have a long wait for even a private appointment. I can message you contact details if you need them.

Advertisement