Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

510 help needed

• 04-10-2011 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi I am new to vaping and confused presently using tanks and getting a lot of juice in mouth am filing using a syringe and a lot of leaks. constantly wiping clean and blowing out excess juice from atty. Tanks not been filled to top and not lasting too long any suggestions.Is there anyone is this forum in the dundalk area,who could help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭tkavan

Hi I am new to vaping and confused presently using tanks and getting a lot of juice in mouth am filing using a syringe and a lot of leaks. constantly wiping clean and blowing out excess juice from atty. Tanks not been filled to top and not lasting too long any suggestions.Is there anyone is this forum in the dundalk area,who could help.

How long have you been using the atty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 loopylou042

around 3 weeks also have an ego battery should i change to that. Any advce appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭tkavan

around 3 weeks also go an ego battery should i change to that. Any advce appreciated

Sounds like the atty needs replacement as they are disposable parts. 3 weeks out of an atty is a fair amount of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 loopylou042

thanks for help

Advertisement