Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub/hotel opening for rugby sat morning?

Options
  • 04-10-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good place showing the match around tipp town or surrounding countryside?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

Any pub that serves food should be open. Best bet would be Quinlans accross from the post office in Tipp town

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Any pub that serves food should be open. Best bet would be Quinlans accross from the post office in Tipp town
    Yea,thought about Quinlans Ninja,wondering are they open officialy or just for regulars and can they serve alchohal,mmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭cml387

tipptom wrote: »
    Yea,thought about Quinlans Ninja,wondering are they open officialy or just for regulars and can they serve alchohal,mmm!

There'll be no place serving alcohol at six in the morning (at least legally).

cml387 wrote: »
    There'll be no place serving alcohol at six in the morning (at least legally).
    Thought hotels could?.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

quinlans have been open for all the matchs serving breakfast too, think lowerys being doing the same, i was going to carlow last sunday morning early every pub i passed was packed haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Thought hotels could?.

They can if you are a resident there. So book yourself a room and you can drink away.

DaveJac wrote: »
    quinlans have been open for all the matchs serving breakfast too, think lowerys being doing the same, i was going to carlow last sunday morning early every pub i passed was packed haha
    Which one would be the best bet to serve (ahem) refreshments with breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

Which one would be the best bet to serve (ahem) refreshments with breakfast.

dont have a clue lad being honest dont even drink myself, im sure it wouldnt be hard got

The Venue in Dundrum we done it in,good craic,shame aboout the result.Thanks guys.

Advertisement