Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mavis Beacon can go and sh*te!

Options

Comments

does it? i got to about wave 30 then got bored
    and i still type with 3 fingers ;s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Prefer this to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

the comments on it are hilarious
    Comments
    By JeffChina on October 04, 2011
    Well, I used one hand until level 25, then after I opened my eyes I changed to the other hand while eating lunch and making some phone calls. My girl friend said that I shouldn't use my hands, I should use....didn't quite catch what she said I should use. But anyway, after level 105 I managed to make it go much fast by hacking into the program with my other hand on another computer. My girlfriend said I should have used...didn't quite catch what she said...on the other computer instead of my other hand. The sound went off pretty early, after the first hour and a half, but I managed to go upstairs and put some music on and get back to my computer before the letters got to the bottom. Made a cup of tea on the way back as well. Bad and evil words started falling after 3 hours and I think it may have made me write a whole horror story with a bad ending which really freaked me out, but I got through it. But I think it started playing with my mind cause when I finished after using up all the electric I went nuts when I saw the cat cause I thought it was going to eat me. It was the story it made me write, and the way it did it made me feel I was one of the characters in it. And so I killed the cat. My girlfriend was really mad then. I didn't even touch the cat with my hands... This really happened. If you don't believe me you can ask my ex-girlfriend or I can send you a bit of cat. So there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

politely asking, but could ye please, before posting some of these "cool" links, at least precede it with [CHROME ONLY] or some such prefix?

i have no interest in a "faster browser", internet explorer does me just fine... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Best I can do is Wave 31 (2 fingers).

After about Wave 30 I tend to forget how to spell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement