Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Prix Darts tickets

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

anyone any ideas what the seating is like at citywest for my tickets, table 10 and 11 row c, woman on the phone didnt have any idea about the room layout and its not on the back of the ticket or website????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Means you are pretty far back as far as i know.

Higher the table number the worse for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

need floor tickets for friday night if anybody can help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

looking for tickets for friday night 1/4 final night
    must be floor tickets
    pm me
    thanks

mdwexford wrote: »

Higher the table number the worse for you.[/
    i was hoping row c was third from the stage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 amocandon

jambon29 wrote: »
    I gt my tickets today, paid 40 each for 6 but it says 35 on the ticket, whats that about?
    I booked tickets for Saturday and Sunday night and rang today to find out were the tickets were, they told me that my tickets will be posted out tomorrow (Tuesday) with regards to the price I say the cost of the tickets are 35 euro and the extra 5 euro is for admin fees postage etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

mdwexford wrote: »

Higher the table number the worse for you.[/
    i was hoping row c was third from the stage

Afraid not, it means you are in the 3rd row across and 10 tables back.

At least thats the way it was before anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Come on William! Do the family proud!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 martinbe

I gt my tickets today, paid 40 each for 6 but it says 35 on the ticket, whats that about?

You have balcony seats.

They have tried to give me balcony seats for the Saturday. Just rang them up and they said they over sold the floor. Im just waiting on a call back because im not sitting in the balcony, I would rather have a refund then sit in the balcony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 amocandon

anyone any ideas what the seating is like at citywest for my tickets, table 10 and 11 row c, woman on the phone didnt have any idea about the room layout and its not on the back of the ticket or website????

Click onto the following link http://www.pdc.tv/staticFiles/8e/86/0,,10180~165518,00.pdf
    From looking at the floor plan myself looks like you got pretty good seats :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭liam7831

Just got my tickets for saturday night row M tables one to eight 40 of us going, looks like its right in front of the stage:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Celticabú

I got my tickets in the post today. 4 tickets for the wrong night!!! Mind you I wanted semi final tickets and got tickets for the final!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭anigheh

has anyone got a link to the floor layout? hubby has tickets and is front row table one and its killing him to know what kind of view he will have.... ;)
    should have said i have tried the link above but it is not working....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭IsMiseJoe

Just been told I have balcony tickets for friday night. If they're as bad as everyone is making out I'm goin to end up watching the Ireland game somewhere, hopefully the hotel will have it on...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 martinbe

When did you order your tickets

anigheh wrote: »
    has anyone got a link to the floor layout? hubby has tickets and is front row table one and its killing him to know what kind of view he will have.... ;)
    should have said i have tried the link above but it is not working....

link is working perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭anigheh

Well how about that!!! was giving an error message last night.... cheers m8:)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jambon29

I'm in block E, Row 4, seat 10, thats a good view as far as i can make out, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭liam7831

I'm in block E, Row 4, seat 10, thats a good view as far as i can make out, is it?

Is that not a balcony seat??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭IsMiseJoe

I'm staying in Saggart friday night after the darts. Anyone know if there'll be any bars open nearby for the Rugby saturday morning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭RobinBanks

Hi Lads,

Going to darts for stag night. Seats pre-booked in L11 to L14. Anyone have any idea if location is good? or would we be better off trying to get seats closer to the stage. Going more for the enjoyment as opposed to watching the contest!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,376 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

RobinBanks wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Going to darts for stag night. Seats pre-booked in L11 to L14. Anyone have any idea if location is good? or would we be better off trying to get seats closer to the stage. Going more for the enjoyment as opposed to watching the contest!

id advise getting a table that is near the end of the rows as the gaps between seats behind you is very tight and u can only imagine how hard it is to try and carry a jug of drink back to your seat (being at the end tables make it more accisible to get in and out)

sometimes having allocated seats can be a big mess as people who want to sit with friends but have seats for another table will steal an empty chair or sit in the seat next them and then the oringal ticket holder will arrive

its a great night and very enjoyable (giving it a miss this year due to other commitments)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,376 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

With the All Ireland football final going to a replay and to be played on Sat 1st October its going to be a great weekend with the darts starting on sunday 2nd October add to the Irish soccer team playing Georgia on the thursday in the world cup Qualifers

I think normally one of the All Ireland Finalists stay in the citywest, if thats the case the place will be jam packed

sitting this one out sadly and hoping to head to the premier league next april

have a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Hey all,

Due to a few dropouts I have 3 tickets for Friday, table seats and a room in Citywest with breakfast.

It cost 420, will sell for 300 if anyone interested.

Advertisement