Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dublin

Options
  • 04-10-2011 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

I'm moving to Dublin from Cork soon and was wondering where in Dublin is best suited as I'll probably be coming back to Cork some weekends. Not really bothered with living in the city centre as I have a car and I know parking can be a nightmare. Hopefully will get work in film so I guess which parts would have good access to Ardmore studios? I know some areas of Dublin pretty well (Drumcondra, Lucan) but other than that its a bit of a minefield going through daft.ie all day!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Cool Mo D

If you want parking, access to Ardmore in Bray, and easy driving to get back to Cork, you should probably be looking near the M50 around the south of the city. Places like Sandyford, Stillorgan, Cabinteely, Dundrum and Rathfarnham are all nice enough, and have reasonable access to the city, the M50 and Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 funkyfiesta

Nice one for that. I was thinking Dundrum and Stillorgan could be nice. Anyway that definitely cuts things down a good bit.

Advertisement