Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony vs Samsung

• 04-10-2011 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    So you're on Winning Streak and the prize is a Samsung LE32D550 or a Sony KDL32CX523BU.
    Which do YOU choose?

I cant find ANY comparisons online, or reviews for both from the same source!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

Sony by a country mile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Regina2009

Any other thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

It's a very slow forum, sometimes you'll never get am answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Alkali X

I have been looking a bigger TV's and Sony just costs too much.

My mother bought a 42" Sony about 6 years ago and it still impresses me with the picture quality watching movies.

I don't think the brand alone counts for much today. Small differences in the features, price, and service seems to matter much more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,487 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

LG or Samsung every time.

I found doing research a while back that for the same features the Sony model is a bit more expensive and effectively all you're getting for the extra cash is the badge.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

coylemj wrote: »
    LG or Samsung every time.

I found doing research a while back that for the same features the Sony model is a bit more expensive and effectively all you're getting for the extra cash is the badge.
    What about the Panasonics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,487 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

What about the Panasonics?

You can bat for Panasonic, don't let me stop you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

coylemj wrote: »
    You can bat for Panasonic, don't let me stop you.
    No, What do you think of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 emt16

200motels wrote: »
    Sony by a country mile.
    Sony? Sure they don't make tv's. they buy of Samsung and put their own badge on it. Samsung and LG are the only way to go in LED and Panasonic if your thinking of Plasma

Advertisement