Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga via dvd

Options
  • 04-10-2011 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering is this a good way to get into Yoga. I don't have time for classes with other training, work, kids etc.

The idea of an hour doing yoga twice a week really appeals to me.

So firstly can you do it right with a dvd instruction and secondly what dvd should i go for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

You can, that's how I started. There are hundreds of DVDs on Amazon and most have clips on YouTube.

You may also try a site like www.yogatoday.com where you can view or download classes. They are marked as beginner, intermediate etc. plus according to the focus of the class, with previews. I feel that they are more natural, moreso than the DVDs and if you want to attend live classes later the transition should be quite easy. DVDs can be overproduced and they don't have this live feel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Great that actually suits as i have my plasma hooked up to netbook so i can see the stuff and work from there.

Advertisement