Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Announce the 910XT

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Dermo09

I really want to get this, however i dont know where to get it in Ireland, or if its even available...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Dermo09 wrote: »
    I really want to get this, however i dont know where to get it in Ireland, or if its even available...

Won't be available until next year. Any of the usual garmin retailers should be stocking it; running/cycling/tri stores will all have it.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I couldn't even get a price on it yet. I'd like one but I don't need one. My 405 will keep me going. I just hate counting laps in the pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

There's no info on due dates or any indication of likely pricing on the unit for Ireland. The big launch seems to have slid backwards a bit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Shipping from the US now and available from Sweatshop in the UK. £390 with HRM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Exchange rate on Sterling is a killer at the moment. It's €354 from the US and €473 from the UK. Some difference! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Could you get 10% off that by buying a Marathon Talk technical tee at the same time I wonder?

But of course my current Garmin is working fine so for the life of me can't think of a reason why I should get a new one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

opus wrote: »
    Could you get 10% off that by buying a Marathon Talk technical tee at the same time I wonder?

But of course my current Garmin is working fine so for the life of me can't think of a reason why I should get a new one :P

* 10% Sweatshop discount code excludes timepieces, nutrition and sale items

Advertisement