Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Views on Applewood Heights road closure

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dunphus

loyatemu wrote: »
    no - all non-private roads in Greystones are under the control of Wicklow Co. Co. Greystones Town Council is responsible for literally nothing, it's just a talking shop.

Ah fair enough, that's not the case with Bray anyway as I know they have a roads department but I take it Greystones only has one town engineer and no other departments. Which is a shame as I recently read that town councils were the most efficient elements of local governments.

I don't live in Applewood but from what I gather it's a short sighted solution, the robberies are a sign of the times, there's no guarantee that closing that entrance would reduce them. Then again it's not my house that would be robbed

Advertisement