Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe Repair - Dublin City?

Options
  • 04-10-2011 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Need both soles replaced on my leather shoes asap..has anyone experience of anywhere (preferably near Ballsbridge/Donnybrook or failing that Grafton/Pearse?)... I seem to remember a place in Pearse st. dart station, anyone any experience of this guy?

Appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

hada wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Need both soles replaced on my leather shoes asap..has anyone experience of anywhere (preferably near Ballsbridge/Donnybrook or failing that Grafton/Pearse?)... I seem to remember a place in Pearse st. dart station, anyone any experience of this guy?

Appreciate it!

Tara Leathers on Pearse Street are great - handy for Tara Street station also,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Sooopie wrote: »
    hada wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Appreciate it!

Tara Leathers on Pearse Street are great - handy for Tara Street station also,
    Didn't know they were on pearse, they're Dec on Tara st though too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Can't think of the name, but there is a guy on George's St. and Dame St. that is good.

Advertisement