Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to take over Drupal site development

Options
  • 04-10-2011 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to remove it or point me in the right direction.

I am developing a products site in Drupal for a family member. All is going well except I am starting a new job next week and it looks like I will be unable to finish the site in time.

So far the site uses Drupal 7 with the Commerce module (with all it's dependencies) as well as the Feeds module.

The key features are already built. These are the ability to upload and update products from a CSV file and then a menu that displays the correct products depending on the users menu choice. The client is creating these files as well as looking after content, so there is no basic data entry required.

My problem is that I am completely new to Drupal, so basic things like the look of the site, look of the products pages, view search results etc are taking too long as I am learning as I go.

The site does not require a shopping basket or checkout.

I am guessing this would be easy enough for someone with Drupal experience.

Required:
    Drupal 7 experience (examples needed)
    Drupal Commerce experience (this part of the site is pretty much done, but the client may have questions or small parts may have to be changed.)
    Located in Dublin or near enough to meet the client.

If you are interested please give me a quote for what you would charge for this. I don't mind if it is an individual or a company.

Advertisement