Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer log in

Options
  • 04-10-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

I am a new Eircom customer and have been trying to order broadband through the website, but it won't accept any password i try and put in (more than 6 characters and at least one number). This is annoying me mildly. I am abroad and there is no way I'm paying a fortune to be shunted from pillar to post on the phone so it needs to be an internet set up.
    I'm tied to eircom as its a new house and I needed the phone line to get sky, and I'm already not impressed with the service.

Any ideas???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I am a new Eircom customer and have been trying to order broadband through the website, but it won't accept any password i try and put in (more than 6 characters and at least one number). This is annoying me mildly. I am abroad and there is no way I'm paying a fortune to be shunted from pillar to post on the phone so it needs to be an internet set up.
    I'm tied to eircom as its a new house and I needed the phone line to get sky, and I'm already not impressed with the service.

Any ideas???

Hi triggermortis
    if you have not yet got an active eircom line in house you will not be able to order eircom broadband. To order eircom phone line you do have to register, this requires your email address and a password will be assigned.
    Link to order phone line here
    Link to order Broadband here
    you should be able to order online - http://bit.ly/gGHxAW

you will need to fill out the following details:

The name you want on the account:

The best contact number and name for the engineer if he calls to the address.

Let me know status of your order and if you continue to have problems accessing site can you PM me your details ( ie. tel. no if already assigned one, account number and email address)
    If you still have problems with this let me know.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

I'll try following one of your links and see how I get on. I have the phone line in and I have an account number but the site was bouncing me back at the password stage.
    I'll get back to you if there are problems.
    Thanks

I'll try following one of your links and see how I get on. I have the phone line in and I have an account number but the site was bouncing me back at the password stage.
    I'll get back to you if there are problems.
    Thanks
    ok triggermortis
    if any problem PM a/c number, tel number your full name and address and what package you require, I will see if I can follow through on order for you. Have tested site and found no access issue.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

PM sent

PM sent

Have PM'd instructions triggermortis, let me know if this works.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement