Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want a monroe piercing,any tips?

Options
  • 04-10-2011 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Have read that they can interfere with the teeth and gums? can a plastic stud or back piece help? how long do they take to heal?.

Danke!:)
    F

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

As with any oral piercing there is a risk of tooth and gum damage, but with proper placement and resisting from playing with it that risk can be minimized. Wearing bioplast or something similar does help. Healing time is usually 2 - 3 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Thanks,wanting one is complicated by the fact that I'm having laser hair removal on my face,every 4-6 weeks. I'm concerned that having the piercing and the resulting long healing period might mean that I have to miss a few sessions of laser due to this.

If I had laser tommorrow and had the piercing next week,would I be able to have laser again say in 5 weeks???.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ask whoever is doing your laser therapy and your piercer tbh!

Advertisement