Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zenimax in Galway?

Options
  • 04-10-2011 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what's going on with Zenimax in Galway?

I see on their website that they're looking to hire an IT Manager and a receptionist for the Galway office but I can't find any other info about them in Galway.

Have they already opened for business?
    If they haven't when are they due to start hiring?
    Where have they setup or where will they setup?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

I see on their website 0044 207 0257360, give them a shout... also mentioned in the Irish Indo last week that they are looking for 4000sqm office space. Other than that, never heard of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Sweet Jebus !!! When did this happen ?
    Another Games publisher whhohooo They do Fallout and Oblivion :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Sweet Jebus !!! When did this happen ?
    Another Games publisher whhohooo They do Fallout and Oblivion :D

Back in March they announced it in the Paper & TV but feck all since...
    Word on various forums is that they're opening this centre to support an unnamed mmorpg game. Not sure if thats true though...

Yes it is a call centre but if they announced "hundreds" of jobs, then it could lead to development as well.

Take a look here for more info about the parent company http://www.zenimax.com/profile.htm

Notice that id (DOOM and Quake) and Tango games (Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, and Final Fantasy) are part of the company also.

Advertisement