Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Production PC Intel i7 2600k

Options
  • 04-10-2011 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey there. I am looking to buy a new computer.
    What are the opinions of custompc.ie? (And I don't want someone working for them to come on and tell me)

There have been some bad reviews from people.
    Their computer with an intel i7 2600k (OC) and 12gb of Ram and Windows Ultimate 64 bit comes to 1173 euros.

I got a price from a local shop that builds computers on at intel i7 2600k with 8 gigs of ram and it came to 850. The parts come to 800 and 50 for labour on the printout he gave me. These are foreign people working from a shop and they seem to know what they are doing and do be quite busy.

But custompc.ie seems to be recognised (I thought) and gave a three year warranty at a little extra, and better options.

So what do you people recommend I do?

At the moment I'm on a HP Pavillion laptop on an Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.00ghz and 3 gigs of RAM.

Apparently the i7 2600k is the best value for money based on benchmark tests etc.

What do you people think?

Advertisement