Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an Education book

Options
  • 04-10-2011 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭

Hey, first year Education student here, would anyone here happen to have a copy of Human Communication: Principles and Contexts by Tubbs and Moss? I think we're working off the 11th Edition but I don't think it's that big of a deal if it's different. It's a bit on the pricey side new and would save me a bit of cash if I could get it used. Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Hey, first year Education student here, would anyone here happen to have a copy of Human Communication: Principles and Contexts by Tubbs and Moss? I think we're working off the 11th Edition but I don't think it's that big of a deal if it's different. It's a bit on the pricey side new and would save me a bit of cash if I could get it used. Thanks :D

You don't need it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭daithi_lacha

You will need it if you have any real interest in the subject. I have the book if and will sell it if you're interested - just PM me. Alternatively borrow it from the library and find some piece of technology to duplicate the stuff you need ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

You will need it if you have any real interest in the subject. I have the book if and will sell it if you're interested - just PM me. Alternatively borrow it from the library and find some piece of technology to duplicate the stuff you need ;)

Good luck with that, that book had reserves on it in Week 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭daithi_lacha

Cossax wrote: »
    Good luck with that, that book had reserves on it in Week 1.

Woah! Well as I said throw me a PM if you need it and make an offer - haven't a clue what it's worth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I had a reserve on it but could only use it for a week. Are you sure Sarah? Some of the presentations we'll have to do in the next few weeks ask us to make specific reference to parts of the book. I did actually find it a bit interesting to read myself too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Cydoniac wrote: »
    I had a reserve on it but could only use it for a week. Are you sure Sarah? Some of the presentations we'll have to do in the next few weeks ask us to make specific reference to parts of the book. I did actually find it a bit interesting to read myself too.

Get it for the week, photocopy a few bits out of it. We were told to buy it in 1st year and only the eejits bought it! You'll never use it after this module. Save your money for 2nd year. Sure you can use my books if ya don't wanna buy em, they were given to me for nothing like.

Advertisement