Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to get HTC Wildfire repaired

Options
  • 04-10-2011 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Hi i was just wondering how much it would cost and where is the best place to get it repaired!

The screen has been completely smashed on it but it still works so i presume i just need a replacement screen! Meteor were very unhelpful and cheeky if anything when i went into them with this problem even though im paying money each month for insurance.

I was always under the impression once your paying insurance they should fix your phone but they passed me on to CPP insurance complany who iv to fill a claim out and could turn out unsuccessful.

Any replies greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ok they dont do repairs on any phones, they are sent out to contracted company's. The same applies to insurance, they are only re-selling you the insurance on behalf of CPP.

Advertisement