Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old results

• 04-10-2011 3:41pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How do you check your results from years ago? I must have done mine 6 years ago and I need to see what I got in maths, I would have no idea at this stage what I got in anything. Can you do it online?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

You can ask for a copy of your LC results from SEC, there's fee if it's past 5 years since you done the LC.

https://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ca&sc=co

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Can you do it online?
    So tempting, oh so tempting!! :p:D

/sits on hands

(More seriously, Tara, your school may also have it on record, they usually do.)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hey stop interrupting me grooming the LC students. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Jeez, have you gone through all the lads in Trinity already?!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You would get them quicker from your old school.

Advertisement