Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC slow up Clondalkin Village

• 04-10-2011 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, Is there anybody in the Clondalkin village area using UPC Broadband getting slower than usual speeds all day today?, I usually get 21mbs and 2.5 up on my connection.. but when I do a speedtest, the max reaches 14mbs and just keeps dropping.. Would UPC be upgrading services in the area or something?
    Ty
    Mark17781

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

hi i am living in dublin 5 and all day i have been getting realy slow speeds, i think they might be upgrading atm http://www.speedtest.net/result/1517150727.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

My UPC connection speed was absolutely crawling last night, I could barely achieve 1meg down, it was better This Morning back to normal, but now back to square 1, is anybody else in Clondalkin area experiencing similar today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

I can hardly browse the internet at the moment, it's absolutely crawling, my neighbour just told me their UPC connection is the same - Clondalkin village area.

Advertisement