Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else waiting for PG results today?

Options
  • 04-10-2011 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Just wondering anyone else waiting for thesis/ masters or postgrad results tomorrow? Has anyone been given their grade already?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭anndub

Waiting waiting waiting............... I thought they'd be up first thing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭sophia25

God when are they going to put them up!!

They were put up before noon last year AFAIK so we shouldn't have to wait much longer. Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Good Luck guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭saraocallaghan

Hi guys, quick question, when did you finish your PG/Masters? I was told by my school that provisional results for our masters wouldn't be available til nearly Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Thorella

I am checking SIS every hour. Where are they?!! aghgh! :(

I submitted my masters thesis on the 19th of August. The date for all provisional results is stated as today on the UCD website.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Anyone using firefox should get this - saves hammering F5 every 10 seconds https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/check4change/.

Apparently my dept will give you a result now if we email, working up the nerve to right now.

What department are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

Waiting myself was hoping they would be up early this morning looking like it's gonna be one of those no later than 5.30pm jobs :( Also best to everyone else waiting on results.

• Advertisement

This is the longest I have ever waited for results from UCD, makes it much more nerve racking. Best of Luck to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rails

Are people sure it's today? I was never told by my course organizers.

Either way, good luck everybody!

Pretty sure. It states it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Sisweb just changed to show my second semester exam results but no sign of the dissertation module, anyone else get that??

Just checked mine there, everything is up including dissertation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

Sisweb just changed to show my second semester exam results but no sign of the dissertation module, anyone else get that??

My dissertation mark is up

So close to a first.................. Oh well, it's all good :D

Congrats Ann! That was a long bloody wait!

It sure was. Thanks a bunch Thorella. Congrats right back at ya :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Hi guys, quick question, when did you finish your PG/Masters? I was told by my school that provisional results for our masters wouldn't be available til nearly Christmas.

They'll have handed their theses in at the end of August. I presume the MLIS still has their deadline in September, hence the delay for you. Some MLIS students handed theirs in early when I did it and they got their results in October as well.

I didn't get my result until the New Year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭saraocallaghan

We handed in our group thesis at the end of August - 26th to be exact. The individual thesis were due in on the 31st of August so I'm not sure what the story is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

We handed in our group thesis at the end of August - 26th to be exact. The individual thesis were due in on the 31st of August so I'm not sure what the story is.

Presumably they have some reason why they are behind other post grads. Maybe they have less staff to grade them.

Advertisement