Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Circles

• 04-10-2011 5:09pm

Hi all,

I've recently been to one of these angel circle classes in my local area so I thought I'd share my experience and also see if anybody had been to something similar.

This was my first time going to one of these classes so I was a bit nervous and sceptical about the whole thing, but from the start everyone was very welcoming and friendly.. When the 'Angel Master' came in and began I felt very comfortable and more relaxed as she went on.

As the class went on she went through some very good meditation and relaxation methods (this was my favourite part, and the reason I came) and then she moved on to connecting with our Angels, at first I found this part strange as I never experienced it but I eventually got very into and by the end of the class I was delighted I came.

I will continue to go to these classes weekly (mostly for the relaxation she helps me achieve, but also I am becoming more interested in the angels concept)

So I came to this forum to see if anybody has any experience with any of these classes and would also like to share their experiences.

Advertisement