Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Hey lads, im just tryin to log in there and it keep sayin my user name isnt correct

when i go to reset my passwrd its not recognising my email...

Cheers in advance.:)

I approved the membership activation, try your login details again and it should work. Welcome to IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭ManadInTheHead

cheers lads. got it sorted. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

What's the irl sever name?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

What's the irl sever name?

We have our own private server called IRL CLAN'S SERVER which is password protected for members only but we also have a public one called IrishDonie'S IRLCLAN SERVER (please excuse the bad punctuation ;) ).

Feel free to join in on the second one. It's a fairly popular server. Don't forget to introduce yourself. Also, make sure to have TEAM CHAT activated so you can talk to everyone.

We have our own private server called IRL CLAN'S SERVER and a public one called IrishDonie'S IRLCLAN SERVER (please excuse the bad punctuation;)).

Thx ill try find it in a while :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

5 flag wake island is great fun on a full server.

Dam you guys use the back to karkland pack which I don't have :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Dam you guys use the back to karkland pack which I don't have :(

apart from wake(fast asleep)island the maps are much better,well worth getting them

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

We have our own private server called IRL CLAN'S SERVER which is password protected for members only but we also have a public one called IrishDonie'S IRLCLAN SERVER (please excuse the bad punctuation ;) ).

Feel free to join in on the second one. It's a fairly popular server. Don't forget to introduce yourself. Also, make sure to have TEAM CHAT activated so you can talk to everyone.

Just had some good games on it there, pity my team were crap and had no interest in talking very frustrating. But I still kicked ass so I don't care. I seemed to get knifed a lot though....

Think I'll have another go later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Just had some good games on it there, pity my team were crap and had no interest in talking very frustrating. But I still kicked ass so I don't care. I seemed to get knifed a lot though....

Think I'll have another go later.

whats your gamertag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

CptKilldeath. I know, I know sounds like something a 12 year old would pick. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I seemed to get knifed a lot though....

I have a feeling you might have been on the opposite team to ADarkknight or Jambo. That would explain the knifing.

If we see you on the other team some night, we can switch you over to our team and you will have plenty of people to communicate with. We have stopped using party chat and use the team chat in the squad menu. Just make sure you change it from squad to team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

aye we pride yourself as knifing kings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I don't. I am still under 100 melee kills. S is for shooter not stabber in FPS.

But I will admit, there is nothing better than getting a knife kill on a nemesis and then tea bagging him like crazy.

Jambo kept knifing me earlier. His cries of lag are an elaborate ploy to lower your guard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

The **** is up with this rented server ****? I keep getting banned by assholes who can't take getting killed... Only found one good game so far... Ea have made a huge mistake I feel

Slugs wrote: »
    The **** is up with this rented server ****? I keep getting banned by assholes who can't take getting killed... Only found one good game so far... Ea have made a huge mistake I feel

If someone spends the money to rent a server, then it's up to them to decide who plays in it or not. Come on to our server, you'll see the name posted earlier.

What's your GT?

Apologies to Seamus who I accidentally teamkilled with the skid loader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Thats impressive, manadinthehead is due an apology for me running him over twice on wake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

how the f##k did ya run someone over with that ya move faster in prone,i think ya did it on purpose

• Advertisement

jambofc wrote: »
    how the f##k did ya run someone over with that ya move faster in prone,i think ya did it on purpose
    Shoveltooth being an ass on purpose sounds more likely

jambofc wrote: »
    Laggy connection and I forgot to use the horn.
    Does anyone know if the skid loader has a horn?

Laggy connection and I forgot to use the horn.
    Does anyone know if the skid loader has a horn?
    I dont think it needs a horn, it moves at about 5kmh

Just curious was it just me or was there hardly no one playin battlefield last night? or yesterday?

Sorry if i was just on the wrong times?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Just curious was it just me or was there hardly no one playin battlefield last night? or yesterday?

prob just a lul, im off playing afro samurai atm when im not out kayakin/rock climbin or with me bird. Real world eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

I remeber an epic game of metro where your team threw away a massive lead to lose thanks to me and the shnaake.

Tat was traumatic...

to say the least.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Does the IRL clan have a there own rented server, havnt played with the lads in ages looking to get back into playing again, its very boring playing my yourself without lads to have a bit of craic with

Double Top wrote: »
    Does the IRL clan have a there own rented server, havnt played with the lads in ages looking to get back into playing again, its very boring playing my yourself without lads to have a bit of craic with

We have two servers running! One with a selection of maps and game modes, the other we've put Metro on 24/7 with loads of tickets.

Probably had one of the best games ever last night on the metro server. It took 101 minutes to finally get the win. Here's the battle report http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/41474794/2/178645465/

Our two servers are currently called:

Open IRLCLAN SERVER

&

IRL CLAN's METRO SERVER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

We have two servers running! One with a selection of maps and game modes, the other we've put Metro on 24/7 with loads of tickets.

Probably had one of the best games ever last night on the metro server. It took 101 minutes to finally get the win. Here's the battle report http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/41474794/2/178645465/

Our two servers are currently called:

Open IRLCLAN SERVER

&

IRL CLAN's METRO SERVER
    By far the new servers have completely changed the game for the good IMO that metro server lads check it out it's EPIC moose was on fire last night as battle log shows but Jesus join in lads the fuller the servers the better the games.

Word of advice to noobs get on the IRL side or feel pain ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement