Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rebeloution

Hey guys,
    Would be interested in playing a few games with yiz i'm at rank 29 at the min.
    my gamertag is shiznit4sure . let me know if its possible .

nice 1

paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Hey guys,
    Would be interested in playing a few games with yiz i'm at rank 29 at the min.
    my gamertag is shiznit4sure . let me know if its possible .

nice 1

paddy
    well mate add these gamertags

TheMooseInNam - Shovelt00th - naughtokev - Royal 1rish - Cableguy IE - Cycocyle - colinbfmv - FAILSAFE 00 - Raze them all - SimonGruberSays - mlindsay215 , izambard - Ravage1616 - superman2006irl - HUGEBASHER - jambodavo

Somebody will b e playing tonight, we donn't care what rank or how good someone is we just look for like minded gamers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Mmmmmmmm noob tags ;) nom nom nom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Mmmmmmmm noob tags ;) nom nom nom :D
    Fiver monopoly money he gets your tags Basher before you get his first.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

Good look forward to it...

If you see a guy called a darkknight on other team sleep with one eye open he likes tags that's all I'm gonna say ;)

I heard that guy is a booster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Sent a few requests there, my GT is ll fleadh ll if anyone is wondering who that mysterious stranger is that's adding them :p
    Looking forward to taking dark-knight's tag for all his trash talk ;)

Sent a few requests there, my GT is ll fleadh ll if anyone is wondering who that mysterious stranger is that's adding them :p
    Looking forward to taking dark-knight's tag for all his trash talk ;)

He is number 3 in the world for melee kills LMFAO best of luck with that statement lol

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

He is number 3 in the world for melee kills LMFAO best of luck with that statement lol

Sorry I got my wires crossed there and thought u were darkknight due to your boards user, hence me replying to your 'noob tags' jibe :p

although number 3 in the world you say?

challenge-denied-rage-face.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

I'm online now looking for a game but there's only one person on yer server. :(

I'm online now looking for a game but there's only one person on yer server. :(

She's fillin up now

• Advertisement

Finally got the dickhead medal today i.e. 300 kills with the mortar.
    I do quite like the look of the dog tags unlocked with the mortar medal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Finally got the dickhead medal today i.e. 300 kills with the mortar.
    I do quite like the look of the dog tags unlocked with the mortar medal.
    did u not allways have that medal

naughto wrote: »
    did u not allways have that medal
    No, I just got the mortal medal today Kev.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rebeloution

hey , i added most of the people on the list you put up for me to add the other night and would like to say cheers to everyone who added me but i would also like to apologise cause my nephew deleted 80% of my friends list at some point over the weekend ,so wasn't being rude after you nice people added me it was the little 7 year old brat .

just letting you know cause i will prob add some of you guys again if that's cool.

cheers

Paddy

hey , i added most of the people on the list you put up for me to add the other night and would like to say cheers to everyone who added me but i would also like to apologise cause my nephew deleted 80% of my friends list at some point over the weekend ,so wasn't being rude after you nice people added me it was the little 7 year old brat .

just letting you know cause i will prob add some of you guys again if that's cool.

cheers

Paddy
    I forgive you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Irl have it set up so they have advantage on maps e.g wake island they get aircraft carrier and spawn kill airport aircraft. They use cheap tactics, they aren't good either tbh if they don't have Map advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Irl have it set up so they have advantage on maps e.g wake island they get aircraft carrier and spawn kill airport aircraft. They use cheap tactics, they aren't good either tbh if they don't have Map advantage.

Sound's like someone ran out of butter :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

We'll gladly play you and your team on any map ye choose, hardcore rush or conquest, no weapon or gadget limitations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Sore loser?
    I think anyone playing wake island would prefer to start on the defending side so you get control of the aircrafts early. If you don't defend it then unfortunately you lose control of jets and a chopper and get demolished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Pick any map, any mode and we'll show you how good we are.;)

with regards Wake Island, anytime I've played on the server, We've spawned as the Russians and usually in rotation. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

111160d1235819006-bin-home-sort-out-gaming-must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

Out The F*ck

hi declan can i just say STFU... :D

no way any of the lads in our clan cheat.. set the rules and we will ride you and your clan dry or if you ask nicely we :Dcan use grade A butter

I JEST OF COURSE APOLOGIES MISTER TROLL ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Your team were so ****e I could have spawn killed your guys with a hang glider :D

Thank you for your input. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Thank you for your input. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

LMFAO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Seriously, I laughed so hard when I read this that I couldn't even post a reply last night!

You obviously don't understand the concept of the game! It's warfare, there are no cheap tactics in a conquest game mode. It's all about dominating the other team and there strongholds. To achieve this, you immediately neutralise your opponents ability for air support and leaving them with just ground troops.

This is pretty basic and simple stuff. Of course it's not very nice to be at the receiving end of a military-style fisting by our lads but I appreciate you making the effort to remind the guys that they are obviously doing a great job ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

If you find the Battlefield boys play a little bit too rough for you , we have a platoon over on MW3 that you can play against , for some reason i get the impression you won't like us very much either . HUZZAH !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

Out The F*ck

I think what the guys above are trying to say is you more then likely came up against maybe 8-12 players that play together most nights of the week, communicate and generally know what there team mates are doing at all times without asking! Some of these players are amongst these best in the world, the rest are well above average.You found yourself on the wrong side of this, as we all do at times,( I enjoy these games too) its not a nice feeling, but you play through it and show what type of character you have, I say stick at it and you will see the truth, or you can take darks advise above.

Another piece of advise would be if see dark knight on the server just leave......its safer for those with weak conditions......

• Advertisement

NORTH1 wrote: »
    I think what the guys above are trying to say is you more then likely came up against maybe 8-12 players that play together most nights of the week, communicate and generally know what there team mates are doing at all times without asking! Some of these players are amongst these best in the world, the rest are well above average.You found yourself on the wrong side of this, as we all do at times,( I enjoy these games too) its not a nice feeling, but you play through it and show what type of character you have, I say stick at it and you will see the truth, or you can take darks advise above.

Another piece of advise would be if see dark knight on the server just leave......its safer for those with weak conditions......
    Don't sympathise with the opposition North, no wonder they are a rake of morale problems when you are squad leader :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement