Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Yeah a few of the lads play GOW3 along with plenty of other games, including CoD's, RPG's, FIFA and more.

I will post up on the GOW thread on our clan website that someone from boards is looking for a few games and send them over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Yeah a few of the lads play GOW3 along with plenty of other games, including CoD's, RPG's, FIFA and more.

I will post up on the GOW thread on our clan website that someone from boards is looking for a few games and send them over here.

Cheers for that man;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I should be back playing again guys although probably changing my gamertag to something from Galwaydave to something witty and original :D

I have been thinking of changing my gamertag to IHateTactLights.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I have been thinking of changing my gamertag to IHateTactLights.

DO IT.. :)

Im sure the opposing teams will take your hate into consideration.. in the form of 12 tactical flash lights. :rolleyes: (is it 12 or 16 per team in the final game ? )

Anyone working the 28th thinking of taking it off ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

Meatwad wrote: »
    Bit off topic but any of the irl clan play gow3 or is it just battlefield?

A few of us will prob be playing gears when the beta ends, horde mostly. we've got a couple of weeks to fill in until bf3 is released. :)
    Bandit8310 is my gt,
    you can add me with boards.ie msg and join any session in progress

@korvanica
    have de day booked off a long while ago, midnight thursday to monday....bitching weekend o' gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Korvanica wrote: »
    Anyone working the 28th thinking of taking it off ?
    Working 12hr shift 28th and 29th on days and 30th and 31st on nights!
    No holidays left to take!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

hi lads
    as i have been out of battlefield for sometime i wound be happy if you could find it in your hearts to accept me in to the clan AGAIN :)

Whats your gamertag ?

Whats your gamertag ?
    I am friends with you it's brokensniper10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

combat5 wrote: »
    I am friends with you it's brokensniper10

I do have your shiny tags :D

I do have your shiny tags :D[/Quote]
    I have your shiny tags too :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Ok, so the open beta test is now finished and we have 17 days until release day.

Dice have issued press releases confirming that the vast majority of issues that the beta had are actually fixed on the release version.

Having also played the PC beta with the alternative map, I have to say that I can't wait to play the full game.

For those of you that were disappointed with how linear the Metro map was, trust me when I say that the Caspian map is anything but linear and is exactly what anyone coming from BC2 would want to see in the game.

Roll on release day!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Agreed, caspian is class. Its huge on PC (will probably be smaller on consoles). My rig could barely run it on lowest settings possible :9 so i didnt get a proper game. Got to drive around in a jeep for ages though, somehow managing to avoid the enemy rockets/tanks and jets !.. Great fun..

They should have left the vehicle on Operation Metro for the BETA..

17 days... to get everything productive i need to do for the next 6 months done... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Waves at failsafe as he sits counting shoveltooths tags :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

this thread has gone on for too long without me posting

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Waves at failsafe as he sits counting shoveltooths tags :D
    Pfft I have more of failsafes tags than he has of mine :rolleyes:
    This thread will become dormant until the 28th of October I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

ya but your a tool and he isent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

naughto wrote: »
    ya but your a tool and he isent
    Such a tool. Did we ever decide if we can chuck people out of the clan? :pac:

Back in the early days of Black Ops we kicked someone out. But not really kicked out, we just deleted him from our friends lists. It was the right thing to do because he must have been about 12. It wouldnt be fair to expose his innocent ears to some of the stuff I come out with and thats not even taking what Izambard comes out with into consideration. Even I feel too innocent for that.

Any chucking out has to be a unanimous decision by all clan members.

• Advertisement

What if we want to kick out shovel, I'm pretty sure we could get 73 votes the 74th+75th could be a problem though

We're not kicking out Shoveltooth!

Think of putting up with him as your way of scoring good karma... like spending time at an old folks home... except with really, really annoying elderly people that will probably die very soon, unlike Shoveltooth who will probably out live me...

... thank God for small mercies, I haven't long to go :p

Shoveltooth would be excluded from the vote, but I doubt you would be able to get 72 votes to kick someone out.

Firstly it would have to be 72 votes to boot him out, and I myself would vote to keep him.

The reason for this is every village needs an idiot. If we have no Shoveltooth am afraid that I will end up the village idiot.

Secondly I just think its wrong to kick someone out, especially someone who has been in the clan for ages just because they might irritate a few people. The only reasons I can think of would be hacking, boosting or cheating in-game, or repeatedly breaking forum rules. Which Shoveltooth has never done.

Shoveltooth would be excluded from the vote, but I doubt you would be able to get 72 votes to kick someone out.

Firstly it would have to be 72 votes to boot him out, and I myself would vote to keep him.

The reason for this is every village needs an idiot. If we have no Shoveltooth am afraid that I will end up the village idiot.

Secondly I just think its wrong to kick someone out, especially someone who has been in the clan for ages just because they might irritate a few people. The only reasons I can think of would be hacking, boosting or cheating in-game, or repeatedly breaking forum rules. Which Shoveltooth has never done.
    I'm sure his "brother" has though

I actually have no problem with shovel

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Stop besmirching my good name :(

You do that all on your own Shoveltooth.

id vote to keep him in aswell to id have no to call a d1ck or a gobsh1te every night hes not a bad lad but fu1ck me he does annoy a lot of people.
    any ways iam off to dubai in the moring so i must go pack my suite case:D:D:D

You're going AWOL on us??? Has Royal sanctioned this???

You better go dark 'cause I don't want to be reading posts about how wonderfully hot and amazing it is out there...

What's the story with alcohol, you allowed drink???

you can only get drink in hotels so it looks like ill be spending a lot of time in hotels,my girlfriends brother lives out there where staying with him ,so ill be able to give a day my day account of my holiday i bet u would love that,seeing that its pissing rain her and il be getting my balls roasted in the sun drinking all sorts of crap.

i dont need premission from royal as i co leader...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

naughto wrote: »
    you can only get drink in hotels so it looks like ill be spending a lot of time in hotels,my girlfriends brother lives out there where staying with him ,so ill be able to give a day my day account of my holiday i bet u would love that,seeing that its pissing rain her and il be getting my balls roasted in the sun drinking all sorts of crap.

i dont need premission from royal as i co leader...............

are you trying to do a shovel now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement