Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

Are we taking my problems over here now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

NORTH1 wrote: »
    People must know the truth before they get unwittingly drafted into the inept squad leadership of a certain IRL member. The amount of times your profile has been reported by jambo, dark & bandit is testament to the wholly unsatisfactory dissonance created by the mismanagement of squad leader duties of not being a squad spawn beacon of hope and visionary of objective-taking.
    The mental scars will never dissipate.

People must know the truth before they get unwittingly drafted into the inept squad leadership of a certain IRL member. The amount of times your profile has been reported by jambo, dark & bandit is testament to the wholly unsatisfactory dissonance created by the mismanagement of squad leader duties of not being a squad spawn beacon of hope and visionary of objective-taking.
    The mental scars will never dissipate.

What about my scars! I can tell you have never worked with those three, it's like working with a bunch of teenagers! "But why most I go over there?" Cause I told you! "I don't want to" as to finding dark hiding in a barrel, and Donie trying capture E where there's no flag!!

What about my scars :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Irl have it set up so they have advantage on maps e.g wake island they get aircraft carrier and spawn kill airport aircraft. They use cheap tactics, they aren't good either tbh if they don't have Map advantage.
    You pick the map and what side you want to on and we'll will be more than happy to meet your "requirements".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

So much testosterone within the community! Where's the love guys???

Oh yeah... here it is...

• Advertisement

I don't think I was the only person mistakenly calling ManadinDaHead 'Mad in the head'.
    Probably should try reading people's names properly in the future.

I don't think I was the only person mistakenly calling ManadinDaHead 'Mad in the head'.
    Probably should try reading people's names properly in the future.

I was guilty of it too! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

so its not "mad in the head"a f1ck it we will just call hmi that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i was calling him "mad" last night

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i was calling him "mad" last night

Or "maddening" when he's on the other team :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

special thanks to declan 2698 for the games tonight, it was a pleasure to steamroll your team before the rage quitting took place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

special thanks to declan 2698 for the games tonight, it was a pleasure to steamroll your team before the rage quitting took place.

Ha, no quit raging just had to get off as I have a life outside the game, i left when the game ended so think what you want,though a got a nice msg in game telling me to stop sniping, I must pissed some called hash?????? Irl fella Off. As it wasnt "my team" it was a bunch of ransoms and I'll don't have a "team" I just get on and play.

O and the fact that you remembered me playing last night must have shown I was doing something right ;)

Ha, no quit raging just had to get off as I have a life outside the game, i left when the game ended so think what you want,though a got a nice msg in game telling me to stop sniping, I must pissed some called hash?????? Irl fella Off. As it wasnt "my team" it was a bunch of ransoms and I'll don't have a "team" I just get on and play.

O and the fact that you remembered me playing last night must have shown I was doing something right ;)
    You took your team hostage?
    Not very conducive to good teamplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

yawn

There was some great games last night, tough, hard fought but the outcome was never in doubt. The opposition was good for random players, that pepsi 91 was like a mini dark knight, you had to keep checking behind you! I got behind him once and he even runs like dark, with the hops, I had to shot him as I couldn't get close to him.

My game of the night,

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/NoRTH/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/43849423/2/219308482/

There was some great games last night, tough, hard fought but the outcome was never in doubt. The opposition was good for random players, that pepsi 91 was like a mini dark knight, you had to keep checking behind you! I got behind him once and he even runs like dark, with the hops, I had to shot him as I couldn't get close to him.

My game of the night,

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/NoRTH/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/43849423/2/219308482/
    You got the prized green ribbon which is the only thing that counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

jambofc wrote: »
    yawn
    Tired Jambo?

All that talk from a guy level 28 LMFAO!!!

We knew after all your mouthing here that it was you and what did you do?? You sat back sniping and never played the objective!! Your not just a bad battlefield player you have the talent of a five year old blind child!!

Or one of Dublin zoos finest gorillas ;)

I suggest you play the game as it was intended instead of camping 2 miles back hoping to get a couple of very amateur kills ie lucky shots ;)

Tired Jambo?

bored of all the fish that bite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

My game of the night,

ye i was on that team actually (jwallace007), was very good game, good laugh except i dont think they knew of the revive concept at all :(

• Advertisement

My game of the night,

ye i was on that team actually (jwallace007), was very good game, good laugh except i dont think they knew of the revive concept at all :(

Ah yes,I do remember cursing you a couple of times last night, you should see if there's an opportunity to switch over during the game as we are usually in team chat, and its a good laugh.(with the exception of dark knight, jambo, and Bandit, they are just pains)

Ah yes,I do remember cursing you a couple of times last night, you should see if there's an opportunity to switch over during the game as we are usually in team chat, and its a good laugh.(with the exception of dark knight, jambo, and Bandit, they are just pains)

you just cant handle the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

Shup North you big eejit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

ye i was going to but didnt want to impose without asking or anything. im only on every now and again due to college at the minute but i'll try join more often. my mic is a bit dodgy too, kinda on and off, loose wires i think but ill see what i can do

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

dont make me report you again north, my laptop cant handle all the seizing up

TDM on normal Canals is good mindless fun with the Saiga and claymores. Got the claymore medal at last.
    I think I equalled the dog tags taken to dog tags given ratio of IRL members in the match although I probably did the better out of it as I'm known to be modest.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Where do I sign up then??
    Im on most nights. Not too shabby either!

Where do I sign up then??
    Im on most nights. Not too shabby either!

Not too shabby eh?? We will be the judge of that ;)

Add a few lads from here including myself

HUGEBASHER

and once we see you play etc and your alright you will be put up to site admin for approval for membership, basically once your alright and not a bollox your in :D

Not too shabby eh?? We will be the judge of that ;)

Add a few lads from here including myself

HUGEBASHER

and once we see you play etc and your alright you will be put up to site admin for approval for membership, basically once your alright and not a bollox your in :D
    How huge got in is still a mystery.

• Advertisement

How huge got in is still a mystery.

Through the back door shovel, nobody noticed so after that who knows lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement