Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

I just played with NORTH and I did ok he buggered off tho lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

Need....food......I should be back on shortly. You want your Tags back?

NORTH1 wrote: »

Need....food......I should be back on shortly. You want your Tags back?
    Damn right I do!
    Sneaky move that was!

Damn right I do!
    Sneaky move that was!

I was thought by the third best......

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Polarbearhappy

hi my name is philip and i want to join your clan :)

• Advertisement

Damn right I do!
    Sneaky move that was!

I was thought by the third best......
    Who would that be then? Ill be on soon!

Had a geeat few games tonight ye are a serious force to play against...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

hi my name is philip and i want to join your clan :)

Bloody hell... that sounded like something from an AA meeting :D

Which means you'd probably fit right in ;)

Add some of the members from my sig or find our servers in BF3. Just search for IRL CLAN and you'll easily find them. Join us for a few games and see how you get on. Make sure to have a mic and use team chat if you are on our side... also, it's good to talk... so introduce yourself...

Bloody hell... that sounded like something from an AA meeting :D

Which means you'd probably fit right in ;)

Add some of the members from my sig or find our servers in BF3. Just search for IRL CLAN and you'll easily find them. Join us for a few games and see how you get on. Make sure to have a mic and use team chat if you are on our side... also, it's good to talk... so introduce yourself...

well i have a drinking problem so thats why i sound like that.

i already played a few games with ye. the crack was mighty

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

well i have a drinking problem so thats why i sound like that.

i already played a few games with ye. the crack was mighty

First night I played with you wasn't the best polar but your attitude improved since then thank god. You abandoned the anti air vehicle on wake and enemies beside you, I jumped in to save it and you started rpging the tank I jumped out you team killed me I got you back you came at me again ANSI got you again and you openly called me a wanker in open party chat thanks that was nice of you!!!

No hard feelings but a little cop on on your part there needed!! It's things like that that would put a negative light on ya :) love you now though ;)

• Advertisement

First night I played with you wasn't the best polar but your attitude improved since then thank god. You abandoned the anti air vehicle on wake and enemies beside you, I jumped in to save it and you started rpging the tank I jumped out you team killed me I got you back you came at me again ANSI got you again and you openly called me a wanker in open party chat thanks that was nice of you!!!

No hard feelings but a little cop on on your part there needed!! It's things like that that would put a negative light on ya :) love you now though ;)

oh ya i would to clear that up. that was a total misunderstanding. i hopped out to kill a c4 guy before he could do damage and to repair the AA and you hopped in and the AA. I thought u were stealing it and i was super duper pissed off:eek:
    cause i was on a nice killing streak but seeing your last post i realising its just a massive cock up.
    Anyway had massive crack playing with ya since then and i love you too.....in a totally straight not weird gay way:confused: i swear....ahem:pac:

oh ya i would to clear that up. that was a total misunderstanding. i hopped out to kill a c4 guy before he could do damage and to repair the AA and you hopped in and the AA. I thought u were stealing it and i was super duper pissed off:eek:
    cause i was on a nice killing streak but seeing your last post i realising its just a massive cock up.
    Anyway had massive crack playing with ya since then and i love you too.....in a totally straight not weird gay way:confused: i swear....ahem:pac:

Kinda knew misunderstanding there lol

As a member I would recommend yourself purely from a team player side of things. Of course you know my last post was trolling lol!! It was only a misunderstanding after all..

I'll mention it to lads re membership and try get you site access so I can abuse you in the forums daily ;)

Kinda knew misunderstanding there lol

As a member I would recommend yourself purely from a team player side of things. Of course you know my last post was trolling lol!! It was only a misunderstanding after all..

I'll mention it to lads re membership and try get you site access so I can abuse you in the forums daily ;)

Sound lad. I look forward to been trolled more, cause god knows im tick enough to fall for it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭ManadInTheHead

Polarbear its good to see u making friends.

U nutjob.. but hey youd have to be to hang out with them donkeys..

Just sayin...

:pac:

I've not been joining the last while as my headset went on me (was bloody new aswell) anyway its double xp this weekend it would be crazy not to play a few games! Hopefully i can borrow a headset for the next few days. :D

Just sayin...

Just saying..... I got in a chopper polar was flying, big mistake.

But i'm not much better!

Just sayin...

Just saying..... I got in a chopper polar was flying, big mistake.

But i'm not much better!
    Id say your better than the lad who crashed before we made it to the beach lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Good games last night must say pity sever is only populated more often.
    I find sniping the only way to get around in your sever to hold you guys back:p

Good games last night must say pity sever is only populated more often.
    I find sniping the only way to get around in your sever to hold you guys back:p

When we get rolling it's hard to stop us to be fair!!

Played 2 clan matches this weekend and won both convincingly a polish clan and a mouthy American clan!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Hope you guys are on tonight and please keep me on the opposite team to you, when admin switched to your team I was bearly getting any kills but on other team I was in top 5 :p. Who is mildsey he is my opposite in sniping:)

• Advertisement

Hope you guys are on tonight and please keep me on the opposite team to you, when admin switched to your team I was bearly getting any kills but on other team I was in top 5 :p. Who is mildsey he is my opposite in sniping:)

Mlindsay is Kay emos husband!!

He talks about butter a lot too

I had a ton of trouble trying to get him yesterday!
    Sorry about having no Mic and through all the raucous in metro I could barely hear failsafe's plans of attack!
    I have a new one though so hopefully I can get on tonight for some more madness.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Keep an eye out for xACRITASx, he's a Boardsie and wants to join us for a few games. Told him to add some of us from my sig.

Go easy on him guys ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Keep an eye out for xACRITASx, he's a Boardsie and wants to join us for a few games. Told him to add some of us from my sig.

Go easy on him guys ;)
    Just got one from him this morning .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Go easy on him guys ;)

I bet a few members already have the butter ready.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Garseys wrote: »

I bet a few members already have the butter ready.... :pac:

some even come prelubed , i don't even have to name names :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

"They have us on our bellies and they're reachin' for the butter!"
    -Col. Hunter Gathers

These buttcheeks are exit only! Prepare to get teabagged.

acri wrote: »
    "They have us on our bellies and they're reachin' for the butter!"
    -Col. Hunter Gathers

These buttcheeks are exit only! Prepare to get teabagged.

Be serious now u better be amazing or you will have my sweaty ball bag nestling on your face son!!!! ;)

And we all know your enter not exit and your favourite butter is kerrygold :D

almanu wrote: »
    some even come prelubed , i don't even have to name names :pac:

Whoever do you mean spud?? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

WElp im back after my hiatus from BFBC2..have purchased BF3 and ready to keel ! Ive saw there is 2 IRL servers but never seems to be anyone on them when im playin.

feel free to add me Westwind808

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement