Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭ManadInTheHead

NORTH1 wrote: »
    at that price lads, I suspect that's not sugar.

North Your A Genius....

My eyes are now open to the big bad world....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Get me in for some games boys!

GT: PD l Vader

My life is no forever tainted Squishy..

Damn connection went mental on me last night...
    Duga duga duga duga duga duga duga
    DUUUGAAA DUUUUGGGAAAA

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Lamposts wrote: »
    Get me in for some games boys!

GT: PD l Vader

Hi feel free to add us but you have to add us to get involved its always been that way!!!

• Advertisement

Hi feel free to add us but you have to add us to get involved its always been that way!!!
    Squishy was telling me that your friends list is full basher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

Squishy was telling me that your friends list is full basher.
    Shovel, keep this up and you will need counselling, think of your mental health! Or is it squishy I'm talking to now....

NORTH1 wrote: »
    Shovel, keep this up and you will need counselling, think of your mental health! Or is it squishy I'm talking to now....
    The line is blurry or rather squishy.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Alright lads! Can't log onto the IRL Clan forum (Because I've been unactive for so long again I presume) but finally got my Internet sorted and I miss you guys! :( I was playing with a few of you the other night and have the server saved but miss the craic on the forum :(

Bmx FGT by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Alright lads! Can't log onto the IRL Clan forum (Because I've been unactive for so long again I presume) but finally got my Internet sorted and I miss you guys! :( I was playing with a few of you the other night and have the server saved but miss the craic on the forum :(

Bmx FGT by the way.

pm me and i'll sort you out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi guys...would like to join the clan. GT is boney212 thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

add some of these and jump in some games.iam going onlie in a few mins myself

- Dunworth1 - TheMooseInNam - Shovelt00th - naughtokev - Royal 1rish - Cableguy IE - Cycocyle - colinbfmv - FAILSAFE 00 - Raze them all - SimonGruberSays - mlindsay215 izambard - Ravage1616 - m1ju - superman2006irl - HUGEBASHER - jambodavo

naughto wrote: »
    add some of these and jump in some games.iam going onlie in a few mins myself

- Dunworth1 - TheMooseInNam - Shovelt00th - naughtokev - Royal 1rish - Cableguy IE - Cycocyle - colinbfmv - FAILSAFE 00 - Raze them all - SimonGruberSays - mlindsay215 izambard - Ravage1616 - m1ju - superman2006irl - HUGEBASHER - jambodavo

Wasnt on the list.. highly insulted.....
    :D:mad::D

take the hint

i copied the list of moose sig blame him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

naughto wrote: »
    take the hint

i copied the list of moose sig blame him

Couldn't be my fault... I'm like the Pope, completely infallible ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Server name please for browsing? Thanks

type irl in to the search

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Couldn't be my fault... I'm like the Pope, completely infallible ;)

Whos's shoveltooth? I don't think he exists anymore :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

moose's amensia taking hold again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Probably the wrong place to post this, but I went to smyths today to buy microsoft points for the close quarters. Yer man gave me a 1600 points card to download some skyrim thingy. When I enter the code it gives me the option to download what I have no interest in??

How do I just add the points? complete add on noob

• Advertisement

Moose is that old he forgot he has amnesia!!! Actually with budget cuts over 70s are at risk of losing medical card did someone tell moose as that directly affects him!!!

Probably the wrong place to post this, but I went to smyths today to buy microsoft points for the close quarters. Yer man gave me a 1600 points card to download some skyrim thingy. When I enter the code it gives me the option to download what I have no interest in??

How do I just add the points? complete add on noob
    http://www.xbox.com/en-HK/Xbox360/Accessories/XboxLIVE/skyrimxboxlive1600mspoints
    You get some skyrim avatar item along with 1600 points to spend on anything on xbox live marketplace.
    If you have already redeemed the code, you should have the 1600 points.

http://www.xbox.com/en-HK/Xbox360/Accessories/XboxLIVE/skyrimxboxlive1600mspoints
    You get some skyrim avatar item along with 1600 points to spend on anything on xbox live marketplace.
    If you have already redeemed the code, you should have the 1600 points.

thanks for the reply. There was two codes :o

thanks for the reply. There was two codes :o

Hey creamy if u don't want the avatar item I'll take it and put it to good use??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Hey creamy if u don't want the avatar item I'll take it and put it to good use??

bum

jambofc wrote: »
    bum

That is too true jambo too true ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Dur le dur dur dur situation

used the code already by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Moose is that old he forgot he has amnesia!!! Actually with budget cuts over 70s are at risk of losing medical card did someone tell moose as that directly affects him!!!

I haven't forgotten how to press the ban button though... the question is, do you feel lucky punks, well, do ya? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

I haven't forgotten how to press the ban button though... the question is, do you feel lucky punks, well, do ya? ;)

Ban the pair of them, young players are getting too uppity, not respecting their elders, and playing loud Music.

I even heard one of those guys has a record of getting banned, ban everyone born after the 80s I say!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement