Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

NORTH1 wrote: »
    Ban the pair of them, young players are getting too uppity, not respecting their elders, and playing loud Music.

I even heard one of those guys has a record of getting banned, ban everyone born after the 80s I say!

:pac:

Half the clan then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

Garseys wrote: »
    Ban the pair of them, young players are getting too uppity, not respecting their elders, and playing loud Music.

I even heard one of those guys has a record of getting banned, ban everyone born after the 80s I say!

:pac:

Half the clan then?

Ahh yea...but we will be keeping the good half...you got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette...

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

Ahh yea...but we will be keeping the good half...you got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette...

after the 80's im safe so.
    wait
    .wait for it.
    .BIG EEJIT :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Where do we get these people from? :D

Where do we get these people from? :D
    The internet?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

The internet?

We got you from the internet. This much is certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

North1 is just the bestest squad leader.......

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Knifed Dark twice in a night and got the tags off a guy from the jam clan.
    Good games tonight.

Good games tonight.

blue peter badge in the post for ya hay

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

Good games tonight.

You lost every game, it's all about win/loss ratio dont ya know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

When is the "August 2012 Bonus Content" released ? It's August now ! and does anyone have an idea what it is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Smoggy wrote: »
    When is the "August 2012 Bonus Content" released ? It's August now ! and does anyone have an idea what it is ?

Think its just assignments for new camo and stuff, nothing to see until Armored Kill....

You lost every game, it's all about win/loss ratio dont ya know
    W/L ratios don't matter anymore since you can reset them on a whim, lindsay Dark.

Or set up completely new accounts, squishy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

hi guys whats the boards clan server? if their is one ha

saiint wrote: »
    hi guys whats the boards clan server? if their is one ha
    I'm not sure if the one in the battlefield forum is still active, but
    Bandit has one here with a description of N0rth under the server banner:

IRL CU%T'S 200% tickets 2 player start

I'm not sure if the one in the battlefield forum is still active, but
    Bandit has one here with a description of N0rth under the server banner:

IRL CU%T'S 200% tickets 2 player start

Yep, i'm a cult player.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PKtheDJ

New to boards.ie and just found this thread. Do ye play on any specific servers? Whats the easiest way to find some of ye for a game. Gamer Tag is PKtheDJ

PKtheDJ wrote: »
    New to boards.ie and just found this thread. Do ye play on any specific servers? Whats the easiest way to find some of ye for a game. Gamer Tag is PKtheDJ
    Add squishyline, irishdonie, jambodavo , N0rth, and Adarkknight88 and join in on our games.
    We're ,more often than not, on Bandit's server which is called IRL CU%T'S 200% tickets 2 player start
    (search irl in the server and it should pop up).
    We're long overdue a replacement belfast player in any case :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

when i try and search for irl in the server browser nothing comes up

• Advertisement

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    when i try and search for irl in the server browser nothing comes up
    I think the server expired recently. The thought of AthboyAce continuing on as a server admin, was too frightening a prospect that the server renewal has been postponed indefinitely.
    We now just jump into other servers that take our fancy.You're more than welcome to join our session in progress and party for some games.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

ill be renewing the server in the next couple of days or so once i drop some **** on ms. stay tuned folks the cu%ts server will rise again

You're more than welcome to join our session in progress and party for some games.

thanks i might do, i dont get on as often as i like and my mic is broken which makes things harder but if i get time il hop on. thanks for the offer

Server lied in description about it being a 100% ticket rush and wound up defending against 225 attacker tickets.
    We prevailed in the end to spite the deceptive server.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/60301815/2/178654695/

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

Server lied in description about it being a 100% ticket rush and wound up defending against 225 attacker tickets.
    We prevailed in the end to spite the deceptive server.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/60301815/2/178654695/

That was a great game after. Should have beat them at the second set, we had them down to 23 but got too cocky and let them slip in.

It was the tank work of SquishyLine that kept us save in the tunnel in the end. He raped anything that came near us.

They set the final Mcom when we had them down to 2 tickets, I thought we had lost it. Would have been gutted to lose at that stage.

That was a great game after. Should have beat them at the second set, we had them down to 23 but got too cocky and let them slip in.

It was the tank work of SquishyLine that kept us save in the tunnel in the end. He raped anything that came near us.

They set the final Mcom when we had them down to 2 tickets, I thought we had lost it. Would have been gutted to lose at that stage.
    That Squishyline guy is amazing at battlefield. It's almost as if he's shoveltooth using the account because he bought a 3 month xbox live code in the states that, to his dismay, only works with US accounts.

I couldn't trust the randomers with the tank, so I made good use of it. Your motion sensor specialization/gunner/repairing was very helpful.

That Squishyline guy is amazing at battlefield. It's almost as if he's shoveltooth using the account because he bought a 3 month xbox live code in the states that, to his dismay, only works with US accounts.

I couldn't trust the randomers with the tank, so I made good use of it. Your motion sensor specialization/gunner/repairing was very helpful.

get a room ffs!!!!!!

Is the irl server gone again? It's gone from my favourites list?

Ya its expired, just add some of us on live and join in. Just be wary about adding in4ab8tin, he has been a bit of a moaning michael recently

• Advertisement

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Is the irl server gone again? It's gone from my favourites list?
    Bandit has been too occupied with his changing robots fetish to renew the server.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement