Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Hey guys, I'm already in a clan, but all very BF3 orientated. Looking to play BFBC2 with like minded Leprechauns who have a tendancy to shoot first and ask questions later, I have BF3 but all the updates etc has left it very laggy for me. Went back on BFBC2 the other day and really enjoyed it. I have the 'NAM DLC, love those maps. Gamertag locknloadeire Send a friend req or message, Do ye have a website? Didn't check the whole thread. Cheers from the midlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Hey guys, I'm already in a clan, but all very BF3 orientated. Looking to play BFBC2 with like minded Leprechauns who have a tendancy to shoot first and ask questions later, I have BF3 but all the updates etc has left it very laggy for me. Went back on BFBC2 the other day and really enjoyed it. I have the 'NAM DLC, love those maps. Gamertag locknloadeire Send a friend req or message, Do ye have a website? Didn't check the whole thread. Cheers from the midlands.

Here is the website link , http://www.irlclan.net/main/

drop by and say hello , i'm more of a Cod player but i'm sure Moose or one of the lads will be along to answer any Battlefield questions you might have .

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Add gary guitar for bfbc2; he still plays it from time to time. I'm much better than him but he'll do.
    My live has run out to give him some BC2 practice time to catch up to me.
    Nam maps are usually dead in hardcore mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Are you lads still playing? I just had a marathon game with some yanks but would like to get back into local matches whats the name of the server again?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

justryan wrote: »
    Are you lads still playing? I just had a marathon game with some yanks but would like to get back into local matches whats the name of the server again?

yep, just looking who's online playing now..
    ADarkNight88
    dartballs
    Gary Guitar(playing badcompany2)
    In4Ab8tin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

finally got my xbl back after couple of months of using a friends, so if there is a server up i would be well up for a bit of teamwork and baiting everyone. Gamertag: oliBAM

• Registered Users Posts: 1 imlost27

hi guys whats the story with applying
    i would look but there is way too many pages in this thread.

do ye play other games also like halo 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Hi ImLost,

Yes - we play other games too :)

If you're interested in Signing up head over to IRLClan.net for more info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

imlost27 wrote: »
    hi guys whats the story with applying
    i would look but there is way too many pages in this thread.

do ye play other games also like halo 4?

What is your gamertag ?

Any clan members on for some ctf today around lunch time?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

With the recent departure of HCTF on blops and me having aquired the new maps I'd fancy a few games if your about!

Bring on the tag whoring :D

Cool.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

thought there was no clan talk allowed on this forum?

Lenny wrote: »
    thought there was no clan talk allowed on this forum?

The mod warning was for no one to start another clan on here when Kev started a thread looking to start a new one.

It was a bit silly trying to start a new one. Far easier to just start a new IRL clan forum which myself and a internet savvy IRL clan member will be doing soon enough.

Just looking at alot of options like hosting and what forum software to use. Cant decide on the free phpbb or the vbulletin one that you have to pay for and thats used here on boards. The domain name has already been registered too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Sao IRL clan will have two seperate websites??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

In the interest of fairness, since no other clan is allowed to post in the Xbox Forum and the fact that all IRL Clan threads have been dormant on Boards for nearly six months, I've decided to close all IRL Clan threads permanently on Boards.

IRL Clan wishes to thanks Boards for all it's support since it's formation years ago.

Should anyone want to contact or play with members of the IRL Clan community, you can find them on Facebook under "IRL Clan" or at www.irlclan.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement