Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

yeah yeah... you're all talk now but wait till I catch you on the Battlefield... you'll all start crying and begging me to stop picking on ya... ya big bunch of girlie girls!

The above comment was not meant to offend anyone of the female variety, if any offence was taken, I deeply apologise on behalf of God, himself, for making Cycocyle, Naughto and Raze in the likeness of women!
    Will the clan member who moisturises do himself a favour and stop making comments about other clan members being feminine please. Ya nancy!

P.s. If any women look like me, just kill yerself now as I has alot of facial hair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

As i didn't preorder if i wanted to get it at midnight , i would have to wait till everyone who po it got theres first , friday morning it is for me :(

ya tit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

almanu wrote: »
    As i didn't preorder if i wanted to get it at midnight , i would have to wait till everyone who po it got theres first , friday morning it is for me :(
    can u not go in to game or where ever u are geting it and pre order it to morrow,then go back at 12 like the rest of us and pick it up

aye it opens at half 11 so might be worth chancing it

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »
    can u not go in to game or where ever u are geting it and pre order it to morrow,then go back at 12 like the rest of us and pick it up

no xtravision would not let me preorder it as i was too close to release , local gamestop is in Dundrum/Atlantis :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Come on lads if you were nooses age you would moisturise too just admit it!! Bet moose sits outside the shop in his car with the heating on tomorrow night!!! :D

no xtravision would not let me preorder it as i was too close to release , local gamestop is in Dundrum/Atlantis :pac:
    OOOOH DUNDRUM!!!

POSH POTATOES :D

OOOOH DUNDRUM!!!

POSH POTATOES :D

:pac::pac: i think you will find posh potatoes are actually called potatoes au gratin , sorry couldn't resist

:pac::pac: i think you will find posh potatoes are actually called potatoes au gratin , sorry couldn't resist
    insert posh facepalm here

:D

loike OMG ARE YOU DRIVING YOUR SUV DOWN TO THE DRUM????

• Advertisement

insert posh facepalm here

:D

loike OMG ARE YOU DRIVING YOUR SUV DOWN TO THE DRUM????

if you only knew were i really lived .:pac: SUV were are you America

let me guess the noggin or the brack????

let me guess the noggin or the brack????

oh dear god no , not that much of a ruffian :pac:

Fair warning to other players, Any player friend or foe who flashes a taclight/laser in my screen will be blasted away by shotgun/sniper rifle.

Also first person to take failsafes tags gets 3 free pints off me at the next clan trip(just to add a bit of friendly competition)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

same here only have xtravision and they said last friday was deadline,i argued like f### with them that they have no signs about it on website or in the shop,best they can do is come in at 12 and if theres any left over i can have it :mad:

Also first person to take failsafes tags gets 3 free pints off me at the next clan trip(just to add a bit of friendly competition)

oh this is gonna be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Fair warning to other players, Any player friend or foe who flashes a taclight/laser in my screen will be blasted away by shotgun/sniper rifle.

And what about those guys who shot rockets beside you when your sniping.:D

Have no idea what tags are but hay ho *jumps into car with big knife and heads to failsafes house*:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

by the end of weekend u will know what tags are cos u will have lost a sh1te load of them and come out with i dont care if ye get me tags even though we know well no one like loosing there tags

naughto wrote: »
    by the end of weekend u will know what tags are cos u will have lost a sh1te load of them and come out with i dont care if ye get me tags even though we know well no one like loosing there tags

ahhh i love when people underestimate the new guy . roll on the Am :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ahhh i love when people underestimate the new guy . roll on the Am :pac:

you'll be the bitch

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    you'll be the bitch

REALLY awww cool :pac:

REALLY awww cool :pac:

you'll be just like shovel then :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'm crap at online FPS games..... Can I join? I'll stay at HQ and have dinner ready for when you get back from shooting people.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    you'll be just like shovel then :p

How very dare you , i will never ever be like Shovel :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

IRL CLAN Knife Montage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

IRL CLAN Knife Montage

lol the amount of times ya got moose

jambofc wrote: »

and Garv :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

jambofc wrote: »

Yeah, there was one evening on the beta where he just seemed to keep running at me every few seconds with the knife out... must have lost my tags to him over a half dozen times that evening alone! Hence my verbal outburst at the end of the clip :P

What you don't see was the amount of times he got shot point blank in the face :D

Oh, for the record, we always play within private parties, so my foul language doesn't offend any tiny, impressionable ears ;)

Failsafe,
    You know I can go off people, ya know!!! :D

Edit: It's also worth mentioning that Failsafe was No. 1 in the world at the end of the Beta for collecting dogtags. Can't remember the exact figure, something ridiculous like 3000... about 1000 of them mine :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

2Moro yes cant wait to get into things been away for a few days alot of Exams and crap.. next alot of exams is on Christmas :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Ok guys, we're oscar mike! Smoke 'em if ya got 'em :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement