Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Official Xbox Clan: The IRL Clan (Mod Warning Post 158)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

Did you start your clan yet??? :pac:

Snap out of it son!!!!

You wouldn't even get on irl 3rd team

did i start my clan yet?
    well seen as how i had a clan long before you it is safe to say that i have started a clan.
    as for getting on a 3rd girl team, why would i want to?

have you seen this deal yet?
    http://www.zavvi.com/offers/battlefield-deal.list

zavvi obviously knew the girl clan soil their pants when they are challenged by a superior clan, hence the extra pants

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

tsmyth wrote: »
    did i start my clan yet?
    well seen as how i had a clan long before you it is safe to say that i have started a clan.

zavvi obviously knew the girl clan soil their pants when they are challenged by a superior clan, hence the extra pants

What's the name of your clan , as my 5yr old needs a bit of practice before he's join's a competitive , fun and rewarding clan .

don't take this as a put down or anything as im serious , cheers , ya can Pm me the name .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

What the craic lads, been away for a while, but had to come back for BF3. Will you still have me? Please say yes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

hey guys, guess whose back!!!!!!!!!!

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

They started selling broadband under your bridge again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

did i start my clan yet?

you seem anxious take a nice break there as your making us all ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    YOU GET THE PICTURE????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

tsmyth, the last time you posted I warned you about your conduct and you posted a smartarsed gif.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72598234

I subsequently banned you for a month. Try being smart with me again. I will be watching you like a hawk and I know Moose will watch you like a hawk. I am warning you now, if you step out of line beyond this post, you will receive a PERMANENT BAN from the Xbox forum.

To all other posters, if you react to what you percieve to be trolling and you personally abuse that poster, you are going to receive a weeks ban. You have been warned. You can use the report function to notify the mods of any post you feel warrants reporting.

Personally speaking, I would simply put that poster on ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Won't get back online till midweek, spent yesterday running around with the ump 45 tagging moose and making cyco my biatch in one map in particular!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Won't get back online till midweek, spent yesterday running around with the ump 45 tagging moose and making cyco my biatch in one map in particular!

In fairness, you did happen to have a spawn point gadget about ten foot behind where I was positioned, so that was pure luck! The other million stabbings was due to the lunar influence on the EA servers, obviously... so you see, you've nothing to gloat about :o

In fairness, you did happen to have a spawn point gadget about ten foot behind where I was positioned, so that was pure luck! The other million stabbings was due to the lunar influence on the EA servers, obviously... so you see, you've nothing to gloat about :o
    I was amzed you didn't cop it especially with the beeping it makes!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I was amzed you didn't cop it especially with the beeping it makes!!
    Well his hearing don't be all that good these days you know :-P

Lol :D Oh I'd like to apologize to Irishdonie for ending his life and generally annoying him with the mav

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

making cyco my biatch in one map in particular!

Scumbag!

After about 2 hours of trying to download the update before I could even play M/P I finally got in. Within 5 seconds you shot me and then about 6 times on the next map. Thank **** you had no mic! I was raging.

cycocycle wrote: »
    Scumbag!

After about 2 hours of trying to download the update before I could even play M/P I finally got in. Within 5 seconds you shot me and then about 6 times on the next map. Thank **** you had no mic! I was raging.
    Lol I thought you'd appreciate it cyco, to be fair you were actually the only member looking for me in that warehouse, I had my spawn point on the roof so you couldn't shift me outta the place!

Wish I had a mic though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Hey lads, I remember I played one or 2 games of bf bc2 with ye and it was good fun..

Gt is fin321

Lol I thought you'd appreciate it cyco, to be fair you were actually the only member looking for me in that warehouse, I had my spawn point on the roof so you couldn't shift me outta the place!

Wish I had a mic though!

I have a few spare original MS mics. Reckon you could get that fitted to your trittons with a bit of duct tape, once you break off the headband. Wouldn't look pretty but hey, nobody looks sexy wearing a gaming headset anyway (except for those of us with Chimaeras, naturally ;))

Fol20 wrote: »
    Hey lads, I remember I played one or 2 games of bf bc2 with ye and it was good fun..

Gt is fin321

Hey Fin,
    You'll need to add some of us and join a party/game.

I have a few spare original MS mics. Reckon you could get that fitted to your trittons with a bit of duct tape, once you break off the headband. Wouldn't look pretty but hey, nobody looks sexy wearing a gaming headset anyway (except for those of us with Chimaeras, naturally ;))
    speak for yourself sir, I once got laid while wearing said sexy headsets!! I keep breaking those stock mics, will do a bang up job on the trittons this week, sound for the idea!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭bridgemond

Had a couple of games with a few of the lads yesterday. Was a good crack.

How do i put a clan tag on in it though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

bridgemond wrote: »

go to http://www.irlclan.net/main/

say hello and add a couple of us as friends(list under moose's sig) play a couple of games and if yer suitably strange and hand over your tags frequently you will be added by one of the gang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Edit profile on the battlefield battlelog and it'll give you the option.
    Damn randomers were leaving in droves on the other team and some IRL members got switched over and things became messy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭bridgemond

jambofc wrote: »
    go to http://www.irlclan.net/main/

say hello and add a couple of us as friends(list under moose's sig) play a couple of games and if yer suitably strange and hand over your tags frequently you will be added by one of the gang

Added a few anyway and had a few games. Much better crack than playing not in a group:)

Added a few anyway and had a few games. Much better crack than playing not in a group:)

What's your gamertag?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Just got the game today. Ill be on around 10pm if anyone wants to play. Gamertag = JesusJim

Just got the game today. Ill be on around 10pm if anyone wants to play. Gamertag = JesusJim

The rule of the community is that you add us, not the other way round. Add some from my signature with a message to say your from boards. Introduce yourself over at www.irlclan.net too.

You'll also find a list of active members on Battlelog

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391328955718/listmembers/

We currently have 38 BF3 members already registered on our Battlelog Platoon with plenty more fresh recruits pending membership too. You'll see the membership criteria posted at www.irlclan.net

Sounds way more formal that it is, really. Priority No1 is that we all enjoy playing with each other... secondly, that your a mature gamer... and thirdly that you don't cheat, boost and or bring down the good name of the clan... fourthly, that you have a mic and can both take and give a good slagging and finally that you live locally, this is to make sure we don't have really bad latency issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Priority No1 is that we all enjoy playing with each other...

:eek::eek:

P.S. All clan member lists need to be updated to remove all traces of the idiotic cycocyle and to replace him with the mighty cycocycle 1340 who is at least 38% more awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

I cant Sign into BattleLog any one else having this problem ?

Also any one having a green flicker on their Screen once in a While ? like what we say in the Beta version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Cork24 wrote: »
    I cant Sign into BattleLog any one else having this problem ?

Also any one having a green flicker on their Screen once in a While ? like what we say in the Beta version

did you play a game in multi player(you have to do this first)?

no green screen but plenty of disconnections

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Sorry I missed you guys last night I was just jumping offline when I got the invite. will be on tonight though for a hour or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

cycocycle wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

P.S. All clan member lists need to be updated to remove all traces of the idiotic cycocyle and to replace him with the mighty cycocycle 1340 who is at least 38% more awesome!

38% of 0 is still 0:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement