Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurocycles eurobabies sale!

Options
  • 04-10-2011 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi all, if you are pram/cot shopping then imo eurocycles eurobabies is the place to go. They are starting a sale this wednesday morning at 10am and there wil be reductions of up to 60%.
    In their last sale i got a fab pram which was a travel system. It was 479, i paid 279. Also got my cot, mattress, moses basket and stand and graco love n hugs swing. Includng the pram and these other items, my total bill came to 600, which i thought was a great bargain. Just thought id let you ladies know.
    Happy shopping:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Cool, must have a look for a cotbed so.

I had one picked in Argos, a mama's & papa's one, but when I went to order it the other day they said it was only a flyer offer & they don't do it anymore, even though it's still advertised on their website!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Oral Slang wrote: »
    Cool, must have a look for a cotbed so.

I had one picked in Argos, a mama's & papa's one, but when I went to order it the other day they said it was only a flyer offer & they don't do it anymore, even though it's still advertised on their website!

ugghh, hate when stuff like that happens. I often find that companys websites arent updated frequently enough.
    Definatley check eurocycles though, they had a good collection of cots/cot beds. I got mine with a discount of 50% so only paid 100! You could dheck their website now for what cots they have in stock, they may even have info on the sale prices up already as the sale starts in the morning!

Advertisement