Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nvidia quadro 600 can't read second monitor.

Options
  • 04-10-2011 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi,

If anybody could help me with this problem it would be greatly appreciated. I've just got a new computer, a HP Z210 workstation, and I've tried to connect my second monitors.

I got a Nvidia Quadro 600 graphics card. It has a DVI monitor input and a HDMI monitor input. It came with a HDMI to DVI - D female connection cable. I picked up a DVI - D male to VGA female connection today and connected up my second monitor, an Acer AL 1711.

Everything is connected up but Windows 7 is not detecting the second monitor. I went into the Nvidia control panel but it can't detect the second monitor.

Someone told me that the Acer monitor may be too old and I may need to get a HDMI monitor but someone else told me that was nonsense and the fact that I have all the correct connections should be enough.

If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Advertisement