Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curriculum Vitae help!

• 04-10-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Basically my mother and father are struggling and I'm not getting money at all, which is bad seeing as I can't go out and do things with my mates.. so I've decided to try get a job..

Can anyone help me with a CV please? I'm 15, going 16 in November, never had a job before, in 5th year, didn't do TY and I've no idea what to put on a CV... can someone please help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RoSparrow

Basically what should go on your cv is your personal details name address etc, junior cert details and put in a heading for leaving cert as you have not done it yet. all this should go the first page and on the second page is your work experience you said you have not worked before so if you did work experience or anything you can put that on it. You should also put a heading for achievements and a heading for interests and hobbies. At the end of your cv should be 2 references and your signature and date. Hope this is of help.

Advertisement