Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH for life!

Options
  • 04-10-2011 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭

I was banned today by some mad mod for no reason! I didnt insult anyone or use bad language! Maby I gave some political views but thats it. Surely that isnt enough to ban me for life? please sort it out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm sure you're aware of this already, but just for the record let me point out your rap sheet to date:

Warnings (21)
    User Profile: 1
    After Hours: 1
    European Union & TalktoEU: 1
    History & Heritage: 1
    Politics: 6
    Soccer: 11

Infractions (26)
    User Profile: 1
    After Hours: 3
    Cool Vids & Pics & Links: 1
    European Union & TalktoEU: 1
    Games: 1
    Limerick City: 1
    Personal Issues: 1
    Politics: 15
    Rugby: 2

Forum Bans (20)
    After Hours: 9
    Politics: 2
    Rugby: 1
    Soccer: 7
    Xbox: 1

Site Bans - 2

See the problem there? Now what really surprises me is how you still haven't learned how to behave yourself despite all the warnings you've been given, including during your last stint in Prison only 6 months ago. So I'm going to make it easy for you, and more importantly for the mods who have had to put up with your constant sh*te. Permabanned.

/thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement