Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good camera - under 120 euro

Options
  • 04-10-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm not sure if i'm putting this in the right forum or not.

I'm looking to buy a camera for a present and have 120 euro to spend.

The camera is just for everyday use, dosen't have to be any certain make etc, just be able to take nice, clear, focused pics.

Has anyone got good suggestions of a good camera in this price range or good retailers to deal with, as i'm a bit lost with all the diff options, retailers etc.

Thanks in advance,
    Holuc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I'd recommend a Fujifilm FinePix S2950, but it depends if you would go for a bridge camera or the just want something simple and pocket sized.

I have the old version of the finepix about 4 years and its never given me a problem. Its excellent quality shots and a very good zoom.

If you just want something small you can't really go wrong with other smaller finepix cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Thinking about buying the Fujifilm FinePix S2950 myself to replace our 12 month old compact which my daughter managed to break. Only thing that's slighty putting me of is the battery type.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Canon IXUS cameras are pretty good, you should be able to get the 105 for around your budget. Very compact, good battery life and the picture quality is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

can't see you doing much better than this deal:

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5594384.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭skinny90

canon ixus 105 range all the way...or even the powershot have reasible prices...

• Advertisement
Advertisement