Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L'exchange Athlone

Options
  • 04-10-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

My friend told me about this shop, not sure if i'm spelling it right but I cant find a phone number for it! It takes in old clothes and is across from the Golden Island I think!
    Would anybody know the opening hours? Does it open sunday or late any evening?
    I dont live in athlone so dont want to make the trip over and for it to be closed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Mac0783

It does open sunday, 1-6 possibly? not sure if it opens late any evening. it's beside xtra vision. what kind of clothes are you bringing in? It's not overly fancy, tends to be normal enough type clothes and it's a bit hit and miss..

Sorry if that's not much help to you. Good news though, there's a beautiful baking store opened up next door looks like a lovely spot to stop for a coffee and cake!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 blueblondie

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the reply! They dont open Sundays I found out! handed a few things in, you dont get much for them but better than nothing I suppose! And that cake shop did look yummy!

Advertisement