Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used baby clothes online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

there's also www.babybay.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

I find ebay great!

I've bought pretty much all my baby's clothes second hand on ebay in bundles.

The latest bundle cost me £20stg and I got 16 babygros, 19 vests, 5 pairs dungree outfits and about 10 teeshirts. Its all in good condition, some of it looks brand new and its from shops like Next and Mothercare.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Ayla wrote: »
    there's also www.babybay.ie

+1 They were on Irish version of The Dragons Den last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

adverts.ie is great. I've bought some great 2nd hand stuff on it for my son.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Little My wrote: »
    I find ebay great!

I've bought pretty much all my baby's clothes second hand on ebay in bundles.

The latest bundle cost me £20stg and I got 16 babygros, 19 vests, 5 pairs dungree outfits and about 10 teeshirts. Its all in good condition, some of it looks brand new and its from shops like Next and Mothercare.

Me too & got some great bargains on lovely clothes like Next/Debenhams/Carters/Ralph Lauren/Mini Mode etc

I found they were a fraction of what you'd pay new for them, for the most part in great condition & with plenty of wear still left in them.

I found looking on ebay.com for the American listings, even with the high shipping charges I got some fab bargains :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ironman82

I ordered some clothes at www.babytobaby.ie on Wednesday and received them yesterday. Price was very good and all are in great condition

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Mod Warning

Ironman82 -
    As you have 2 posts no these boards and both are about babytobaby.ie. I will ask you to please not mention the website again or you will be banned from parenting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ironman82

Dear Moderator,

please accept my apologies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 catz852002

Register with your local www.freecycle.org. I cant sing its praises enough! (Im not connected with the website in any way!) Its a brill website where u register anon to join your local group and u get offers or make offers of pre-loved items you wish to pass on or are in need of. Only things in your area will be emailed to you, so for example, if your looking for baby clothes, you send an email to a central email address and everyone registered in your area will recieve it so you may get local offers of baby bundles! It is not just for baby stuff, everything can be asked for / advertised apart from the obvious (services, body organs etc!) I even got my much loved doggie through freecycle! U cannot advertise things for sale though, just items which you need to get rid of for free! Hope this helps! :D

Advertisement