Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

A sensible, calm sounding person on the line?

What are you doing Damien?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Bertiebasher

God Damien is useless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

seriously though folks...70 is not that OLD...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

There are plenty of old people working in B&Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

A sensible, calm sounding person on the line?

What are you doing Damien?

The show was too entertaining altogether. Damo doesn't do entertainment...

• Advertisement

God Damien is useless
    very good on country wide on saturdays morning tho to be fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

surferdudz wrote: »

I heard someone referring to him as "dithering" the other day, I was absolutely disgusted. I hope that when I'm 70 I'm as sharp as Michael D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

surferdudz wrote: »

Totally agree. That Sharon's comment was disgraceful and gives an insight into the type of people that vote for FF. Borderline sociopath.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

on the few occasions I have been to the USA I have encountered older people 60`s early 70`s working in hotels, McDonalds and Walmart and well capable too

• Registered Users Posts: 40 godanicus

I think every candidate is tainted, it is a poor selection. I started out for norris but swung to mcguinness. Now its gallagher over all that impresses me. I like higgins too but am worried about 6 years down the line will he still be up for it engeticly speaking.
    This fine fail tag thats on gallagher is unfair. i could shoot the previous government but i cant say that i would hang every person who had any dealings with fine fail as we all at some stage over the last 10 years would have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

I heard someone referring to him as "dithering" the other day, I was absolutely disgusted. I hope that when I'm 70 I'm as sharp as Michael D.

:DI wish i was that sharp and knowledgable now!

Sharon was disgusting.

LOL...that caller is me in 40 years time...:D

Totally agree. That Sharon's comment was disgraceful and gives an insight into the type of people that vote for FF. Borderline sociopath.
    \i hope she is suitable chastened...dont forget its the older generation who showed their strength during the medical card fiasco...they have also lived throughj very harsh times financially..we can learn so much from them ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Michead d has no stature. Reminds me of Dobby in Harry Potter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

He live in Aus for a year, what a trail blazer.

godanicus wrote: »
    I think every candidate is tainted, it is a poor selection. I started out for norris but swung to mcguinness. Now its gallagher over all that impresses me. I like higgins too but am worried about 6 years down the line will he still be up for it engeticly speaking.
    This fine fail tag thats on gallagher is unfair. i could shoot the previous government but i cant say that i would hang every person who had any dealings with fine fail as we all at some stage over the last 10 years would have.

I had zero dealings with FIANNA Fail. What are you on about? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

A Joe move now; a trip to the old folks.

Great show from Damien today, it has zipped along.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

This fine fail tag thats on gallagher is unfair. i could shoot the previous government but i cant say that i would hang every person who had any dealings with fine fail.

Are you for real? Gallagher has for all his life been a member of a party that has bankrupted this country more than once. People who vote for FF are equally as responsible as their elected TD's. Gallagher is a gombeen man and you want to vote for him?:rolleyes:
    I have never ever voted FF as I always knew what they were about.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Lives in SG neck of the woods, lets guess what way his No.1 is going.....

This guy defending Gallagher is from Cavan??? Who would have thought...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Michead d has no stature. Reminds me of Dobby in Harry Potter.
    So there is a minimum height requirement for the Irish presidency now? Get real.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Engeticly speaking I would agree with godanicus. Engeticly.

he was NOT hyjacked....I want to have confidence that everything in in the public arena B4 electing an unsuitable president..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Ordinary Decent criminals, I mean people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

'The most, honourable, decent man'. OTT, a bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

He's right. We shouldn't discuss these things. We should sweep all questions about possible corruption under the carpet :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

The Sligo Rovers manager for President? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Is that you who just rang in?

He's right. We shouldn't discuss these things. We should sweep all questions about possible corruption under the carpet :rolleyes:
    yeah..especially until AFTER the election:cool:

• Advertisement

Bullsh*t, he was gonna vote for McGuinness. FFS...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement