Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Isn't it depressing though, listening to some of these people. These apologists for corruption and dubious morality. They just can't see what they are doing. It illustrates to me why FF have been in power so often. It only take 40% of them and they will vote FF the next time as well. It makes me sick and almost makes me cry.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What's the point in this call?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

81 years young.

telekon wrote: »
    Bullsh*t, he was gonna vote for McGuinness. FFS...

He was in his swiss!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Finally Gallagher has been found out for the rat that he was.
    RayM wrote: »
    Whatever happens on Thursday, it's still cringe-worthy to think that over 40% of people were ever prepared to vote for Sean Gallagher.

I've no radio. What came out about gallagher?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

" i'v a funny feeling she regrets it..." yeah right......how on earth would u kniow this damo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Isn't it depressing though, listening to some of these people. These apologists for corruption and dubious morality. They just can't see what they are doing. It illustrates to me why FF have been in power so often. It only take 40% of them and they will vote FF the next time as well. It makes me sick and almost makes me cry.:mad:

It is depressing. Depressing, saddening, frustrating. I'm going to have to declare myself a sovereign nation if Gallagher wins :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭furiousox

Has this lad had a couple of whiskeys?

CPL 593H

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Joe is back tomorrow, over and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

That was some amount of crap today. wasnt even listening just background noise after 10 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

neris wrote: »
    That was some amount of crap today. wasnt even listening just background noise after 10 minutes

That was easily the best liveline in months I thought? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

It is depressing. Depressing, saddening, frustrating. I'm going to have to declare myself a sovereign nation if Gallagher wins :(
    yes, and I was going to have to emigrate if MMG won...

This reminded me of Michael D and all he has done for this country, to think that the people are contemplating voting for that Gallagher person!:eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwidQilUWPs

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 141 ✭✭moomooman

I was on the verge of deciding to emigrate for the last two years. If Gallagher wins it will signal to me that FF will be back in power at the next election.

Theres always enough of that tribe to put them back in no matter what. So then its just a countdown to the next catastrophe they inflict on the country. I probably will go if he wins.

moomooman wrote: »
    I was on the verge of deciding to emigrate for the last two years. If Gallagher wins it will signal to me that FF will be back in power at the next election.

Theres always enough of that tribe to put them back in no matter what. So then its just a countdown to the next catastrophe they inflict on the country. I probably will go if he wins.

I am having the same thoughts too.I have emigrated before and I'm half sorry I ever came back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Missed my fix today but have just listened back on the web...that Sharon woman; what a bag. Anyone doing the FF shuffle today in fact can f*ck right off as well.

Damien managed to stick with a topic for the whole show and didn't make too bad a fist of such a divisive topic, and he really had to cover it due to the blackout.

No doubt the Duffser will be back in fine fettle and wading through the misery of the Dublin deluge tomorrow...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

FIVER FRIDAY UPCOMING:

With a fiver Friday coming up in December,can we get something organised between everyone on this forum and see if we can get a campaign going to get man of the people Jooooeeeeeeee Duffy to partake in fiver Friday.

What with him coming up with the idea and him having a new book out, its the perfect combination.

He was almost orgasmic getting other business to do there bit.

So people lets pick a day and well all call Joooooooeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭polakdot

As i heard this so called radio show today,it actually was just live calls shouting and arguing with eachother,i wondered,is damien o reilly the biggest eejit i have ever heard on radio,and with our joe in far behind 2nd place,the answer was yes.

Damien o reilly,number 1 fool on air ever!

Number 3 was the caller tom.:mad::mad: how his family can sit and eat dinner with him i dont know.

Number 4 James a word to the wise,move to thailand,its the only way you will ever get a girlfriend.

withless wrote: »
    A Joe move now; a trip to the old folks.

Great show from Damien today, it has zipped along.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

T he fool who went shouting on about the modern man though was hilarious.

T he best "shut up " ever heard on liveline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

What they won't be talking about today on Liveline ..... The New Galway Tent :)

I wonder will Joe get a quick 15 min on election before he moves on to the flooding today? If so what will he focus on in that short time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Wertz wrote: »
    I wonder will Joe get a quick 15 min on election before he moves on to the flooding today? If so what will he focus on in that short time?

He might try another poll .... the last one didn't quite go to plan for Our Joe
    :rolleyes:

Sssshhhh! You'll tip off the shinners again ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

i think i just heard joe duffy say on ronan collins that its well over a year since liveline had a text poll on the presidency :eek: and the result showed that the people were in favour of a non party president, now i know time flies but surely its about a month ago since he had one and mcguinness won it, or maybe its just a case of joe has forgotton it :rolleyes:

Im pretty certain this show is going to be floodsville .
    Whimpering howayas and their broken tellys.

Some day a real rain will come etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Is Joe not on his holidays? :confused:

polakdot wrote: »

Some day a real rain will come etc etc taxi driver.

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

polakdot wrote: »

Some day a real rain will come etc etc.

2 people died in the floods, in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Agree with earlier post, think he'll go for a snap 8/10 minute poll to beat the Moratorium....and try to get the "right" result :p

Then the floodgates will open with a possible link to The Great Wall of Clontarf - providing the residents are still over ground.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement