Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Yeah this woman is right... We should take out all those damned computers and go back to pen and paper.. That would sort everything out..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Does she not realize that this error came from a private sector company.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Hate that "Ireland Inc." terminology.

Another relic of the Ahern era that should be put away.

How do you work that one out... I thought it was between NTMA and the Department Of Finance ??

In the spirit of Unfunny Friday, todays' show should be called "Don't-mention-names Tuesday"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Ticket lines open for money tunes 5:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Another wasted show.

With someone else at the helm we could have a discussion about McCreevy et al who are directly to blame for all our problems.

I dont necessarily think it's greed that is the problem in this... The problem with most things in the civil service is that staff's number one priority is to cover their own ass, and never to questions things (lest they be labelled a troublemaker and get passed over the next time a promotion is available)... It is beyond comprehension that nobody spotted this til now.. I'd say plenty of people spotted it but none had the moral courage to take issue with it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

No it didn't.

Don't believe everything Joe Duffy says.

Actually, don't believe anything he says ...

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

Ticket lines open for money tunes 5:cool:

Great news y'all!!!!!

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Skid wrote: »
    No it didn't.

Don't believe everything Joe Duffy says.

Actually, don't believe anything he says ...

I don't. I've friends working in that vErY area that'll give me the scandal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

just got my tickets for mooney tunes, just waiting now for ticket news of the liveline xmas eve show from grafton street with syl, doc, clint, uncle bob, brush, packie, and of course the main man joe, complete with a special apperance from sonny knowles. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

just got my tickets for mooney tunes, just waiting now for ticket news of the liveline xmas eve show from grafton street with syl, doc, clint, uncle bob, brush, packie, and of course the main man joe, complete with a special apperance from sonny knowles. ;)

/me rolls on floor, howling with laughter at some bizarre reference to a singer from the 1970's.

dulpit wrote: »
    /me rolls on floor, howling with laughter at some bizarre reference to a singer from the 1970's.

5140444200_41f49e0e07_s.jpg

:D

Can't wait for the Live Lahhvlahn from Grafton Streeeehha either, what would Santas' Birthday be without it.....:rolleyes:

PS.: Bingo call on the first "intervieweee" who came up especially from (insert far, far away spot here) having gotten up at 5'oclock or earlier just to enjoy the laugh-a-minute panto that is anything but the Christmas Lahhvlahn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭polakdot

telekon wrote: »
    And that's probably fair enough, its just that i always seemed to catch him on one of his asshole days...so much so that i stopped posting here for a while as his posts were a headwreck.

I have read through this thread.
    Considering I havent a clue who you are going on about,I can only go on my experience of you.
    The fact you stalked me on another thread,and picked a fight over the fact I posted the same post on two separate threads,I can only surmise this macroboy chap couldnt have been much worse.
    Maybe you should realise that this is a public forum,and not run by you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

pc7 wrote: »
    He got Banned
    large font in honour RIP Macroboy

:p

He's not permabanned you know, it's only his alt-account that got permabanned so he will be back, dry your tears! ;)

(my tribute to macroboy)

we should have never paid it, Joe...

speculators, Joe....

mary from clontarf, mary from clontarf, sure sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

(my tribute to macroboy)

we should have never paid it, Joe...

speculators, Joe....

mary from clontarf, mary from clontarf, sure sure...
    I always thought his ratio of thanks whoreing posts that were actually thanked : thanks whoreing posts that blew up in his face was his greatest achievement.

polakdot wrote: »
    I have read through this thread.
    Considering I havent a clue who you are going on about,I can only go on my experience of you.
    The fact you stalked me on another thread,and picked a fight over the fact I posted the same post on two separate threads,I can only surmise this macroboy chap couldnt have been much worse.
    Maybe you should realise that this is a public forum,and not run by you.
    Long live macro macroboy.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I always thought his ratio of thanks whoreing posts that were actually thanked : thanks whoreing posts that blew up in his face was his greatest achievement.

What may I ask are thanks whoreing posts? And how do they blow up in your face?:confused::confused:

• Advertisement

polakdot wrote: »
    What may I ask are thanks whoreing posts? And how do they blow up in your face?:confused::confused:
    Ask Macroboy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

He's not permabanned you know, it's only his alt-account that got permabanned so he will be back, dry your tears! ;)

Actually, He is permabanned, ceased to be, and gone to meet his maker.

You can't circumvent a ban by reregistering - it's a complete siteban for both (and any other) accounts.

Macroboy might have got away with it if JonAnon hadn't spotted his ReReg 'AhJaysisJoe' :rolleyes:

Reported as a re-reg. You asked for it!

And as you seem to have been the one to get the said macroboy banned.
    I am wondering are you and telekon following me around from thread to thread for some reason?
    I mean seriously why would you spend your time doing such a thing?

Anyone would think you thought I was the afore mentioned macroboy.

I dont know who he is ,but im sick of him already.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I thought polakdot was macro macroboy reincarnate (sorry Polakdot)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

What is he blustering about today?

Saw this guy on the news yesterday .. The guy should have been hung.. no questions asked..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

That c*nt should have had his hand cut off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

this story sounds horrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Jaysus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

That is crazy 3 years?????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement