Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Dublin_Mom wrote: »
    He was urinating in a doorway - so someone's house or business, who then has to clean it up the next day.

Agree the reaction was over the top, but I hate the way we are so blase about someone essentially defacing someone's property.

Years ago one night in Terenure I came across a guy actually urinating into a letterbox (his buddy was helpfully holding the letterbox open for him) When I remonstrated with him I got the height of abuse.

It just really bothers me that some people show such little respect for property of others....

The guy pissing in the street is a different case altogether. He will be punished in a seperate case, if he hasn't already been punished.

From my point of view he should be fined a weeks wages/dole and given 30 hours community service cleaning around Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Brian Cowens' social graces .................eh!!!:eek:

Cowen_I_687682t.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I have to say looking at that bunch in Cabinet in the last Government... Cowan, Hanafin, Coughlan, Dempsey.... a Cabinet devoid of moral courage/character and leadership...

I have to say.. that John Maloney guy SCARES me... like John Stape in Coronation Street... I reckon I'm gonna wake up one morning and find that he's gone on a killing spree ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

This guy's right. It was all Enda Kenny's fault...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

telekon wrote: »
    This guy's right. It was all Enda Kenny's fault...:rolleyes:

Well, yeah, duh! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

The show last night was a disgrace and all the spoofers coming on claiming they knew very little about the decisions being made was ridiculous..if they didnt know then what the feck are they there for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Dirigent

"Oh, no, I'm not a member of any political party". Right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

"I'm not a member of any political party":rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"Hindsight is 20/20 vision"

I think my optician would have something to say about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

"We are where we are"

:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Dirigent wrote: »
    "Oh, no, I'm not a member of any political party". Right.

he meant today, he's like sean gallagher, he left on Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

WE ARE WHERE WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not a FF supporter my hole....

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭woysworld

mary-coughlan-310x415.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

Jaysoose wrote: »
    The show last night was a disgrace and all the spoofers coming on claiming they knew very little about the decisions being made was ridiculous..if they didnt know then what the feck are they there for?

Exactly! and I always wonder why those in opposition also wash their hands totally of the position we are in....what are we paying them for?

"We are where we are and leave it."

Are you fúcking kidding me? Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

WTF? Northern Rock, Bear Sterns? That was almost 6 months before our own sh*t hit the fan...Cowen's govt and the civil service that supported them failed utterly in their oversight...the jobs they are so well paid and pensioned for...

"We are where we are" F*ck off...

I had a serious problem with Charlie McCreevy being portrayed as a "great Minister For Finance" by foghorn O'Rourke.... who always seems to be around when there's a live microphone... And this statement went completely unchallenged even thought the man double public expenditure between 2000-2003.. There's your 18 Billion Exchequer deficit people...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

that guy just makes my blood boil. "We are we are, water under the bridge, leave it to history", etc. Same old sh1t in this country - nobody is ever to blame for anything!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Oh dear...we're really screwed now, when they're trying to sell precious bullion to liveline listeners.

"You're sure they're all intelligent"

chimps-tea-party.jpg

This from the last FF/Green Cabinet meeting.

• Advertisement

PA-9829470-310x415.jpg

MARTIN-CULLEN.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

"We are where we are":rolleyes: It's easy to be accurate with hindsight":D
    So it was accurate then:) One thing i will agree with though was you'd swear the rest of them had nothing to do with it.
    What is heartening though, is the sight of Fianna Fail stabbing each other in the back.Hopefully they all do a bit more muck raking on each other as there is still a considerable amount of people quite prepared to vote for these gombeens. Lest we not forget the fanfare that greeted Cowens appointment among the media.They all thought he was a great fella. I remember them saying things like " he was a great mimic and always good for a song" As if they are the requirements for leadership of the country.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

What sickened me was that they all legged it like rats and didn't even stand again to face the electorate, yellow bellied cowardly bastards.

Willie+O%27Dea+%2B+gun+L.jpg

lol @ this caller.. :D:D:D

there is still a considerable amount of people quite prepared to vote for these gombeens. .

I have to say this terrifies me, I was horrified in the presidential that so many were willing to give Sean G number 1, he was ff through and through.

These Brian Cowen apologists make me fúcking sick.

micheal-martin.jpg

• Advertisement

Wonder how long Joe will give to this bit of FF bashing?

Hasn't started squirming in his seat..........yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement